[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the lamest scene in the prequels?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: The_Force.png (667 KB, 1185x715) Image search: [Google]
The_Force.png
667 KB, 1185x715
Is this the lamest scene in the prequels?
>>
>>64596915
That scene is to the prequels what this thread is to /tv/.
>>
>>64596915

Still not as bad as wildly swinging sabers without connecting.
>>
>>64597770
Never fucking reply to my thread again unless you're contributing.
>>
>>64596915
Fuck, I just watched that yesterday and had the exact same thought...like what the hell was that, I audibly scoffed out loud. Tthey could have thrown in a quick CGI "static electricity in the air" type effect, or at the very least a little wind or something, like its a movie set...they do have a few wind machines around, right?
>>
>>64597911
Shut your fucking mouth, cunt.
>>
File: ROTS.webm (2 MB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
ROTS.webm
2 MB, 1920x816
I like how the lava shoots up in the background during the climax of the fight though. Was it the Force?
>>
>>64596915
No way.

C3PO getting dismembered in that factory was painful.
>>
File: how do volcanoes work.jpg (1 MB, 1888x1045) Image search: [Google]
how do volcanoes work.jpg
1 MB, 1888x1045
>>64598974
>I like how the lava shoots up in the background during the climax of the fight though. Was it the Force?

Yes.
>>
>>64598358
tripfags, everybody.
>>
>>64596915
It's like they want to hold hands but can't due to their different force ideologies, it's pottery
>>
>>64598974
Why not just force throw some lava in obiwans face? That's what I would do. Wipe his smug face off for good.
>>
>>64599534

Anon, I think he means why was there a lava plume at that exact moment
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.