[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Horror Movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: hqdefault.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
What are some god-tier horror movies /tv/?
>>
File: ComingSoonBest.jpg (33 KB, 428x594) Image search: [Google]
ComingSoonBest.jpg
33 KB, 428x594
Coming Soon
>>
GINGER SNAPS
>>
Marebito
>>
Texas Chain Saw Massacre
Pulse
Don't Look Now
Halloween
Deep Red
The Devil's Rejects
The Others
>>
File: La-casa-muda_poster.jpg (38 KB, 406x600) Image search: [Google]
La-casa-muda_poster.jpg
38 KB, 406x600
really underrated as well
>>
>>64597593
The Others legitimately scared the shit out of me when we went to it in theaters. I was spooped for days after. Shit how old was I when that came out....

>2001
Holy shit I was 12.
I'm gonna download it and watch it tonight.
>>
The Babadook
>>
>>64595809

on netflix:
Monsters
A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night
Housebound
Oculus
The Babadook
The Shining

I also really like:
House of the Devil
The Innkeepers (slow, but good)
blair witch and the first paranormal activity movie
>>
File: 1441738976621.gif (2 MB, 381x434) Image search: [Google]
1441738976621.gif
2 MB, 381x434
>>64595809
Who is that semon demon?
>>
BERBERIAN SOUND STUDIO
>>
Recently watched this and loved it. Loved the shadow effects. Things that are just slightly unnatural really get to me, so that part where the one guy's shadow was going in reverse really creeped me out. I'd love to know what audiences thought of the effects when it was released.

Trying to decide what to watch next. Was thinking either Eyes Without a Face or The Phantom Carriage. Suggestions?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.