[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: manly movies movies that you'll show your kids (or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 2829969_orig.jpg (48 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
2829969_orig.jpg
48 KB, 630x420
ITT: manly movies

movies that you'll show your kids (or your wife's kid) to make him a man
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 604x315) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 604x315
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 450x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 450x250
>>
>mfw I found out that Marcus Aurelius was actually real and was fucking awesome
>mfw I realised Commodus was real too and was genuinely a massive cunt, just like in the film

Gladiator got me into Stoicism. I'll forever be thankful for that
>>
>>64594359
American education, not even once.
>>
Movies are inherently effeminate. It is a passive preoccupation with other people in action, and then a subsequent discussion amounting to gossip. It also instills a tendency towards voyeurism. I would read to my son from reactionary literature and teach him how to hunt. I wouldn't show him a bunch of faggot flicks made by faggots for faggots.
>>
File: dadcore.jpg (2 MB, 2340x4345) Image search: [Google]
dadcore.jpg
2 MB, 2340x4345
>>64594256

Almost all of those.
>>
>>64594427
You forgot Fistfull of Dollars and For a few dollars more (both are better than the good the bad and the ugly btw).
>>
>>64594427
The Deer Hunter is probably one of the manliest movies there is
>>
>>64594381
sounds like you are on the wrong board you fucking dipshit
>>
File: Drive.jpg (1 MB, 1697x2480) Image search: [Google]
Drive.jpg
1 MB, 1697x2480
>>64594427
You need an update.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRT4b3iGrjU
>>
Jeremiah Johnson and Paths of Glory
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.