[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If the force is a living thing all around us then why was it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: vader-palpatine.jpg (29 KB, 375x442) Image search: [Google]
vader-palpatine.jpg
29 KB, 375x442
If the force is a living thing all around us then why was it sleeping or un-employed for around 30 years before it "awakens"?
>>
>>64592330
There's been an awakening =/= the (entire) force awakens

think the awakening Supreme Leader Snooky referred to meant specifically Marey Sue was about to go supersaiyan and destroy all the misogyny and racism in the universe
>>
>>64592330
because jj abrams. he has to make his stories mysterious without any real logic behind them
>>
>>64592395
>because jj abrams. he has to make his stories mysterious without any real logic behind them

THIS
>>
>>64592395
>>64592414
>I was too retarded to understand Lost
>>
>>64592490
>Watching a meme show and thinking you're intelligent
>>
>>64592330
Because balance was achieved after RoTJ. Then the balance was broken in TFA.

So the Force woke up.
>>
>>64592330
The Force got laid off of it's job, it tried to get another but it seemed The Force just wasn't needed. The Force eventually moved back in with it's parents, and became a raging alcoholic and cocaine addict for the last three decades, occasionally doing odd jobs like freezing blaster bolts and the like.

The Force realized one day after it woke up in a dumpster with a dirty needle still sticking out of it's arm that it was time for change. It "awoken" spiritually and finally set off for a new job.
>>
>>64592330

The force is like a binding energy of all things. Like chi and string theory got drunk and fucked. I hate TFA, but I'm assuming the reason Rey is so strong is that the Force redoubles in strength when less conduit users are available. By ROTS, Windu acknowledges the Jedi's dwindling ability to use the force. Like a lake spattered with rain needs time to calm, the thousands of jedi vanishing reduced to the force to equilibrium before ANH. OT saw the gradual new, greater splash of Luke. Tarkin himself says (of the Jedi) that "their fire has gone out of the universe." This is what I think he means. Their capacity to weild the force has diminished, and no heir apparent would surface.
>>
the midichlorians were asleep
>>
>>64592330
That fucking picture always gets me. It's like they tried to make a gangsta pose but they're just touching light sabers and being gay.
>>
Luke, knowing that the JED I must start training early, taught his daughter in the ways of the Force when she was very young.

Something rear was undisclosed in TFA occurs and Luke must hide his young daughter from the growing threat.

The training she received remains dormant in her until Kyle Ren attempts to extract information from her.

The Force Awakens within her.

> Just my theory
>>
>>64592388
I think it refers more to Finn.

In episode 8 Finn will start to use the force.

Screencap this.
>>
The awakening is Revan rediscovering her powers within Rey.
>>
>>64593949
Goddamn autocorrect
>>
>>64592490

Go on then - what was the glowy energy, other than 'mysterious energy'?
>>
>>64593967
can't wait for the fan art of finn using the force to jack off poe
>>
>>64592388
So join the First Order.
>>
>>64592388
According to the Visual Dictionary the Force literally fell asleep after Luke's Jedi got wiped out.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.