[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Luke has no lines in TFA, fuck that. ITT we come up with what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: luke.jpg (11 KB, 636x395) Image search: [Google]
luke.jpg
11 KB, 636x395
Luke has no lines in TFA, fuck that.
ITT we come up with what he could've said to Rey.
>Fuck off, no Mary Sues allowed in Jedi sacred grounds.

>You're a big girl.

or
>Simply stare at her with a grin that gradually turns into a Jokeresque maniacal laugh and cut to black with ominous music.
>>
"Let's do dis"
>>
>>64592170
It was the right way to use the original characters.
>>
>>64592170
>memeposting
kill yourself
>>
>>64592278
>No scenes with Han and Luke
>>
>>64592170
>Simply stare at her with a grin that gradually turns into a Jokeresque maniacal laugh and...

Do the helicopter shot while Luke ignites a red saber, THEN cut to black.
>>
File: 1415654138440.gif (2 MB, 236x224) Image search: [Google]
1415654138440.gif
2 MB, 236x224
>>64592170
>Those lines

What the fuck is this shit? Delete your thread and try again OP
>>
Luke: "I've been peeing in that same spot for nearly twenty fucking years, the one day I decide to knock one out , you show up."
Luke spots what Rey is holding
Luke: "oh ya dancer, my fleshlight! What a treat, this robot hand has no grip and my other is shot to fuck. Cheers."
Rey: "?"
>>
NOOOOOOOOO
>>
>thank you for giving me my lightsaber back into my hand little girl

if they stick with the characterisation, VIII should open up with Luke taking it and going "thanks" and then throwing it into the ocean while Rey goes wtf?!?!?! and he explains that a jedi isn't his lightsaber, he is the force etc etc bullshit
>>
>>64592170
>Now I am Yoda
>>
File: sheev.png (216 KB, 484x526) Image search: [Google]
sheev.png
216 KB, 484x526
"Sheev lives"
>>
"half a portion"
>>
File: rancor.jpg (325 KB, 2048x1367) Image search: [Google]
rancor.jpg
325 KB, 2048x1367
You remind me of an old friend.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.