[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Itt: biggest flops of last year This and Everest were clearly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 260x385) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 260x385
Itt: biggest flops of last year

This and Everest were clearly supposed to be these big Prestige Films and nobody ended up giving a shit about both.

Quite sad tbqh blood
>>
File: forceawakens.jpg (749 KB, 1013x1500) Image search: [Google]
forceawakens.jpg
749 KB, 1013x1500
>>64590472
>>
>>64590472
>prestige films
what does that even mean, i dont know about the walk but i think Everest is more like a vacation film for actors, a film that actors do inbetween serious projects, to chill out for once while still working, simple story and mostly dialogue driven.
>>
>>64590472
Seemed like a pointless movie given that a solid documentary already exists and the guy is an asshole.
>>
Tommorrowland is still the biggest bomb
>>
>>64590472
>>
>>64590544
epic shitpost
>>
The Good Dinosaur under performed for Disney, and Warner Bros. is recovering from the flop called Pan.
>>
Pixels and the Last Witch Hunter.
>>
>>64590865

This one made me the most happy.

What a fucking piece of shit
>>
All of WB's movies
>>
Anyone remembers this shit?

No?

Thought so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWzJPqKMzgM

>Jeff Bridges' voice
baka
>>
>>64590472
>starring JGL
>flopped
I'm shocked
>>
>>64590945
>Pixels
At least that one had Benzo
>>
>>64590865
That deserved to flop. They raped the classics.
>>
Jupiter Ascending, it has to be the funniest involuntary comedy of 2015.
>>
>>64591021
this seems like so much a dollar movie theater show that you go see in summer in the middle of the day just to waste time.
>>
>>64591051
fridge
r
i
dge
>>
>>64591199
I wish I had a fridge like that
>>
How was The Walk in 3D? Looks like it would be trippy.

>inb4 3D is meme
>>
>>64591199
Wow /tv/. You get gayer by the minute.
>>
>>64591251
It looked realer than real life
>>
>>64590472

>movie about a tightrope walk.

The only thing that makes a tightrope walk interesting is the possibility of the dude falling. Making a fictional movie about one eliminates that possibility.
>>
>>64590807
>and the guy is an asshole.

What did he do anon?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.