[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you still hate the fact Ben Affleck is Batman or...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: received_10153909713218804.gif (887 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
received_10153909713218804.gif
887 KB, 500x281
...Have you changed your mind about him? I think he'll be fine.
>>
I never had a problem with him to begin with. I always thought he would be a good choice and I still do.

I like him a lot more than Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor.
>>
I am looking forward to a portrayal of Batman as in accordance with the teachings of Allah and his true prophet Mohammed. Peace be upon him, to be honest.
>>
>tfw was hyped for the first 30 seconds of the Batman v Superman trailer until that faggot Jesse Eisenberg came on
He doesn't even try with acting at all
>>
Batfleck is the only reason people want to see this movie because the rest of it looks like a disaster
>>
>>64588900
I wish the costume would look less rubbery though
>>
It could be worse.
They could have cast a nigger in his place.
>>
>>64588900
nah the rest of it looks cool
>>
he's going to suck
>>
I never really hated his casting to be honest. Plus, it's the only one that looks promising out of all these DC meme castings:

>HOL UP
>Jesse Eisenberg as Jesse Eisenberg
>MOM'S
>Some anorexic model
>>
File: david-mazouz.png (134 KB, 252x404) Image search: [Google]
david-mazouz.png
134 KB, 252x404
>>64588740
D R O P P E D
>>
I hate Jesse Eisenberg. I hate him for a while now
>>
I no longer watch movies these actors are in

Ben Affleck
Mark Walberg
Melissa McCarthy
Kevin James
Natalie Portman
Reese Witherspoon

Dropped Ben after Dare Devil.
Dropped Mark after Planet of the Apes
Dropped Melissa after Bride Maids (That was the limit I could take her)
Dropped Kevin after Grown Ups
Dropped Natalie after V for Vendetta
Dropped Reese after sweet home alabama

I had dropped Matthew Mcconaughey after Sahara. But he has changed my mind and I look forward to what he is in. I don't see any of these other actors doing that.

I fucking hated Argo and regret not sticking to keeping Ben banded. I don't trust him.
>>
He will be GOAT. Hating on Ben Affleck is a corny, dated, normie meme.
>>
>>64589650
very interesting post
>>
>>64589650

>Dropped Mark after Planet of the Apes

Hello, reddit!
>>
>>64589650
pretty closed-minded senpai. a lot of them have improved over the years
>>
>>64589650
>Dropped Ben after Dare Devil.
stupid anon
>>
>>64589650

Is V for Vendetta actually considered bad on /tv/? Why?
>>
>>64589770
because retards saw some "fedoracora" list of movies and thought it was unironic.
>>
>>64589650
>QT: Hey anon would you like to come netflix and chill with me? if you know what I mean ;) I was thinking of black swan, and we could have fun whilst watching the lesbian scenes.
>Anon: No sorry, i didn't like V for Vendetta
>>
>>64588740
I hate Eisenberg more
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.