[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So we all know Han Solo dies in Episode VII, right? When the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: KjqcntFS1n-8.png (55 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
KjqcntFS1n-8.png
55 KB, 300x250
So we all know Han Solo dies in Episode VII, right?

When the Falcon returns to the resistance at the end of the film, why did Leia go to comfort Rey instead of Chewbacca, whom Solo had known for almost all his life?

Mary Sue confirmed.
>>
>>64586645
Chewbacca hates Leia
>>
>>64586645
Why doesn't Leia go see Luke, the friend and brother she hasn't seen in at least a decade?
>>
>Leia tells Han to literally kill himself by trying to turn Kylo to the light side
>why are Chewie and Leia angry at each other

hm
>>
Bc she knows Chewie isn't a sniveling bitch who needs a huggy wug
>>
>>64586645

>why did Leia go to comfort Rey

because she's her niece
>>
>>64586645
Chewie is the reason why Han never settled down and ruined the marriage
>>
>>64587071
we see him brooding like a pathetic cunt mere seconds later
>>
>>64587218
I didn't see that, I saw him swearing revenge
>>
File: disappointed.jpg (42 KB, 500x324) Image search: [Google]
disappointed.jpg
42 KB, 500x324
>>64586645
>why did Leia go to comfort Rey instead of Chewbacca, whom Solo had known for almost all his life?
Han left Leia for Chewbacca. She's still not over him being a furry.
>>
>>64586645
Nice full blown autism, OP. Rey is comforting Leia.
>>
Rey is comforting Leia.

I'm amazed at how much difficulty this board has with understanding a childrens movie. It's actually over your heads.
>>
>>64587048
She's the head of the Resistance, she's got people to order around. The Force has Awakened™ in Rey and she needs a goddamned teacher. Why do you neckbeards all require spoonfeeding?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.