[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Film prod question. If you had a single apartment and 0 actors,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Cameringo_20151115_120948.jpg (974 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
Cameringo_20151115_120948.jpg
974 KB, 3840x2160
Film prod question. If you had a single apartment and 0 actors, what kind of movie would you make? Keep in mind it still has to have a camera work, it can't be animation or static footage. Does anybody have some idea what could be interesting to watch in an empty apartment? I've been thinking about changing the room during time and tell the story of a person while he is outside and how his life has been changing during a certain period etc. Are there any movies that made something similar?
>>
>>64584035
lol that sounds awful just go to the woods and film shit then splice in voice overs about man's desire to return to nature. you could be like Terrence Malick.
>>
>>64584094
Nice meme!
>>
>>64584773
Hit a nerve fatboy?
>>
I would make a very "artsy" 20 minute rendition of that one Stephen King story where the guy's apartment kills him.
>>
>>64584035
Ah
Another friendless retard with zero social skills who is dumber than he think is trying to make it BIG by making a """""movie"""""""
GOOD LUCK!!!
>>
>>64586535
What exactly are you talking about? I just have to do this for a college course...

>>64586467
I will check out that story, sounds interesting. I know the idea is not great, but was wondering if it could be done and not look like shit. It would probably be "artsy" and avant-garde, I'm aware of that. I don't know what can be interesting to make with those restrictions.
>>
Nice try, NEET. Come up with your own idea.

Better yet, get a job sir.
>>
Someone going through heroin withdrawal.
>>
>>64584035
Try harder asshole.
>>
>>64587120
It is easiest to project some image to an anonymous person you don't know anything about and spew memes. I asked for some ideas and thought that maybe there is some decent guy here who would help, I help other people if I can, but I guess on 4chan 99% of people just want to argue and insult others and that's ok.
>>
>>64587230
Doing your project for college isn't helping
>>
>>64587155
Something like that was an initial idea, yes. Thanks for a normal reply bro. Even though I don't really like to force fantasy and sci-fi I was thinking about something that is waking up after the person leaves the room and notices those changes, some doll or a mask or something like that, because I feel like there needs to be something more to the story. Maybe "it" tries to send him a message in some way.
Or maybe something completely different, but given the empty rooms and a lot of objects to shoot, the initial idea was at first a no brainer for me.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.