[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what does /tv/ think of Oscar-bait: The Actor?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: eddie-redmayne-oscar.jpg (62 KB, 446x299) Image search: [Google]
eddie-redmayne-oscar.jpg
62 KB, 446x299
So what does /tv/ think of Oscar-bait: The Actor?
>>
That's not Daniel Day-Lewis.
>>
>>64584034
Of course he isn't, DDL has talent.
>>
It's not even that he's amazing. He just only picks rolls that are hardcore Oscar bait.
Invalid?
Tranny?

Choo choo! All aboard the SJW guilt train!
>>
>looks like he's 12
>is actually over 30
>>
>>64584034
consistently brilliant, not bait
>>
>>64584211
Guilt train? Serious Joke Wizards have no such thing.
>>
>>64584228
That's Hollywood m8
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 396x594) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 396x594
>>64584209

>Method actors
>Talent

Holy fuck when will plebs stop falling for this meme?
>>
>>64584211
>2 roles
>>
>>64583923
He didn't win his Oscar for The Danish Girl yet, give him a break.
>>
He's literally an 11/10 and my husbando, has been since Hick.
>>
>>64584263
No way KStew looks like she's 40 and she's only 25
>>
>>64584211
So is The Dainish Girl worth watching? Is it fappable?
>>
>>64584308
>looks like she's 40
She looks like she's Hollywood 40, which is 25-30 in the real world
>>
he looks fucking weird
>>
>>64583923
I really hated that trailer for The D. Girl where half of it was Eddie being interviewed about why this film (flick?) is sooo important and shaped his views on the boundless was of love or some shit
>>
File: savage grace.webm (3 MB, 592x320) Image search: [Google]
savage grace.webm
3 MB, 592x320
Was Savage Grace his first Oscarbait movie?
>>
>it's ok when DDL does it
fuck off retards
reminder he'll ocasionally win 2 more oscars
>>
He shows his benis in the Danish Girl. not bad desu
>>
>>64583923

Used to live round the corner from me in LONDON, but now he's pissed off to hollywood I don't see him wandering round these parts any more.
>>
>>64584381
stop trying to get me to fap, anon
>>
Basically the poor man's cumberbatch. Yeah they look nothing alike but they appeal to exactly the same audiences.
>>
I don't watch anything B. Cumberbatch is casted in. I've had quite enough of him
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.