[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: movies that peak in their first 2 minutes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
ITT: movies that peak in their first 2 minutes
>>
>>64583688
You first OP.
>>
TFA. Its all downhill from there
>>
Its four minutes but fuck you OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFkyAD9gS6g
>>
It's 10 minutes, but Begotten. Movie is a 10/10 form the start with God's suicide, then it all goes down hill from there.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT6ijRpPobo
>>
>>64584339
Basically up until they die top tier comedy
>>
File: Hot_Shots_part_deux.jpg (46 KB, 350x499) Image search: [Google]
Hot_Shots_part_deux.jpg
46 KB, 350x499
>>
>>64584413
Tried watching the film because someone showed me a scene of this and then they died and I laughed my ass of. But then nothing was funny after that for ten minutes so I gave up. Though I believe Ben Schwarts has a bit part in and he's funny so eh?
>>
File: Dark_knight_rises_poster.jpg (67 KB, 290x430) Image search: [Google]
Dark_knight_rises_poster.jpg
67 KB, 290x430
>>64584419
>>
>>64585155
Yeah, when they died i laughed for minutes, but after that the laughs dry up, steeve coogan is mildly funny in it as well.
>>
>>64585245
Ah cool Coogan's in it aswell?
>>
File: 1439549589335.png (537 KB, 586x671) Image search: [Google]
1439549589335.png
537 KB, 586x671
>>64585467
No he said that just for a lark
>>
>>64585500
I HAVE BEEN ABSOLUTELY MEME'D XD
>>
>>64585500
snarky lil git you!
>>
It peaks on opening titles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPxgi-PiNFE
>>
tropic thunder
>>
>>64583688
the only peak of this movie is the credits because that's when this crap from the fedora trilogy ended
the thing is these movies are considered unfunny trash in britain
you, the american, only find them funny because of the zany accents and lingo
spaced/shaun of dead/hot fuzz/worlds end are to britain what big mama's house is to america and viced-versa
>>
>>64586407

you've got it the other way around
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.