[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think we all can agree.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: the-godfather.jpg (240 KB, 1479x700) Image search: [Google]
the-godfather.jpg
240 KB, 1479x700
I think we all can agree.
>>
>>64583334
Is there one for cinema though?

Try harder.
>>
What would the difference between a film and movie even be here? They are both shot on film so really it is just semantics considering film and movie are synonymous in the modern age of cinema.
>>
Cinema is the place you go to in order to watch movies.
Kino is the word for cinema in various European countries.

Stop using these 2 words to describe movies. You're literally comparing them to buildings.
>>
>Blockbuster
The Godfather

>Flick
2001: A Space Odyssey

>Movie
The Bicycle Thief

>Picture
Metropolis

>Film
The Tramp

>Cinema
Birth of a Nation

>Photoplay
Voyage dans la Lune

>Kinomatograf
Sátántangó

>Visual experience
Wavelength
>>
>>64583714
>>64583738

Hello, reddit!
>>
in case anyone forgot, The Godfather II is infinitely superior to the first
>>
>>64583776
I laughed in real life bro
>>
File: 1450295472645.jpg (158 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1450295472645.jpg
158 KB, 720x480
>>64583776
>>
>>64583771
Nice try, maybe if you had the ability to answer the question you could also think up some better insults, faggot

Part II is better than Part I so don't pull some shit like "hue films are more artistic than movies xDDDD"
>>
>>64583845
Can you just go back to reddit already? You don't even try to understand basic terminology used in cinema, you even insult it. Try reading a book or something, I bet you get some answers there.
You were found out redditor, it is time to leave now.
>>
>>64583845
Still avoiding the question :^)
>>
They all mean the same thing autistic fuckers.
>>
You're all falling for a baiter
>>
>>64583969
No YOU can fuck off back to reddit with your gay attempted discussion of what the difference is between a bunch of synonyms
>>
>>64583845
Fuck off redditor, you won't get an update
>>
>>64583334
reddit tier opinion desu
you should off yourself, family
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.