[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just marathoned the trailer for this. Is it any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 290x430) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 290x430
Just marathoned the trailer for this. Is it any good?
>>
>>64582521
best jj tbqh
>>
>>64582521
fuck yes senpai, I was memed into thinking it wasn't great but I loved it.

Amazing soundtrack.
>>
>>
>>64582521
All JJ movies are 10/10
>>
it's pretty good but not as good as its trailer

that fucking trailer is one of the best I've ever seen, and was so good it actually kind of hurt the actual movie
>>
>>64582521
worth watching only if you like that FAS girl/JJ
>>
>>64582521
It want to be a classic Spielberg film, and the music gives the allusion of that, but it falls flat towards the end.
>>
>>64582521
I liked it
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Well I'm going to stop dumping because nobody gives a shit but yeah, great movie.
>>
The best bit is when the military are fighting in the town and you can literally see machineguns just firing into the ground 50ft in front of them.
>>
>>64582521
basically JJ's love letter to ET and The Goonies, but failed to recreate its magic
>>
>>64582521
I liked it. Gave me the E.T. vibe JJ was trying to emulate, but it dips in quality towards the end.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.