[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Netflix
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
How the fuck do you guys decide what to watch on Netflix? I just can't do it, Thanks to VPNs I can watch shit from virtually any Netflix country and I'm still just looking trough the lists for 3 hours, then ending up watching nothing at all.
>>
>>64580255
I put on Hulu instead because they actually have shit worth watching.
>>
>>64580283
Really? I've never considered Hulu because I was already annoyed by their logo on every cartoon clip video on youtube ever.
>>
>>64580313
Yeah I've tried it a few times over the past couple years, most recently being about a week ago, and this most recent trial convinced me to get the $11/month commercial free subscription. You can also view everything they have to offer as a list on their website which netflix doesn't do. They have a ton of shit, noticeably a lot of, if not all, of the criterion collection.
>>
Watch making a murderer while the shitposting and memes are fresh
>>
>>64580255
>2016
>not downloading what you want, the quality you want, and when you want it

People who use netflix are the definition of faggotry. Also cucks
>>
>>64580362
From what I heard, Netflix had more Series and Movies (and the original stuff which I do enjoy mostly) but Hulu gets new shit WAY faster. But since I don't care much for new (I prefer to binge completed series for instance) I'm not so sure I would get my monies worth out of Hulu.

As for what they offer, If I feel like watching something, I just search for it on a site called flixsearch instead of Netflix and that usually gets the job done.

>>64580417
Is it any good? From the picture and description it sounded really fucking uninteresting.
Right now I was thinking about maybe getting some Pizza and watching Dredd
>>
>>64580450
>what you want when you want
Except all those times u have to worry about your ratio or HDD space because your 2TBs aren't enough to hold the movies u need to seed for months
>>
>>64580450
Torrents in germany are instant party van. Fuck that, I'm not risking shitty fees to watch the god damn horrible avengers mode. (top kek, literal gods fighting and inbetween some faggot with a bow)
And one click hosters now give you the sweet sweet 35kb/s. If I paid for a premium account there, I might as well just fucking pay Netflix and be done with it.
>>
Jauja
Uncle Boonmee
White God
Tabu
La Sapienza
Ilo Ilo
Stray Dogs
Two Days, One Night
About Elly
Punch Drunk Love
Hard to Be A God
Upstream Color
Ida
Like Someone in Love
The Piano Teacher
Mauvais Sang
Boy Meets Girl
Holy Motors
Something, Anything
I Used to Be Darker
Winter Sleep
Funny Games
The Duke of Burgundy
A Girl Walks Home Alone at night
Gomorrah
All About Eve
Laura
Venus in Fur
Kagemusha
Lawrence of Arabia
Nostalghia
Leviathan
Young Girls of Rochefort
Sunset Boulevard
Force Majeure
A Coffee in Berlin
3 Women
Russian Ark
Barbara
The Wild Bunch
Baran
Samsara
Naqoyqatsi
A Summer's Tale

American Catalog
>>
>>64580452
that's the point of hulu...they up episodes from shows which are currently airing on tv with some delay. in the past, episodes would become unavailable after some point and you had to view ads even if you paid. but I'm not sure how it is now.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.