[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marvel's Jessica Jones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: snapshot20160107042833.jpg (34 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
snapshot20160107042833.jpg
34 KB, 720x404
I just finished this. Why was the show such shit? The best I can give it is maybe a 4.5/10.

Jessica Jones was such an insufferable bitch. Not your usual capeshit super hero. She wasn't much of a super hero. Just miserable. The first few eps were a drag and then it kind of picked up but I never got that satisfied feeling.

What did you guys think of it?
>>
>>64580020
6/10 - David Tennant saves the show from being a total write-off, and it had some cool cinematography and film noir style to it as well. The actor that played Trish would have been a better JJ though.....
>>
the bitches at tumblr approve that shit ergo its criticaly aclaimed
>>
I liked it towards the end when Tennant shows up. Too bad there's not enough of him though. Still better than some Marvel movies and Agents of Shit
>>
can't finish it. too many unsubtle political undertones.
>>
>>64580343
*shows up more I mean
>>
>>64580229

Agree with all but your last point, since JJ'S problem is how she is written, not acted.

Would rate it closer to a five or even 4, really dropped the ball with Kilgrave's motivation
>>
If you can't appreciate the genius of this show then you're an insufferable misogynist cuntbag
>>
>>64581347
:)
>>
>>64581347
Is it to promote man hands and JUST facial structures? That's so empowering senpai
>>
File: autism2.gif (140 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
autism2.gif
140 KB, 480x270
>>64580020
Because, OPenis.
>>
File: 0835 - SibHvNr.png (13 KB, 528x424) Image search: [Google]
0835 - SibHvNr.png
13 KB, 528x424
>thinks its shit
>Watched all 13 episodes
>>
>>64580349
>>64580349
>can't finish it. too many unsubtle political undertones.
I almost this but I forced myself to see how it turned out. It was shit. It never really recovered. Even though it tried so hard to make all the white male characters "chew-on-the-curtains" bad guys it somehow made every character in it an insufferable piece of shit.

Lets not beleaguer the fact that 2 episodes in and I was wondering to myself why the fuck she never just put earplugs in and killed him before he realized it...
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.