[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think after /tv/ successfully convinces the internet (and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: palpatine.jpg (21 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
palpatine.jpg
21 KB, 400x300
Do you think after /tv/ successfully convinces the internet (and eventually the world) that TFA sucks and causes everyone to turn against the new trilogy that you guys will eventually start liking it?
>>
probably
>>
>>64579829
I already like it. It was just retarded and it's obvious Rey is a Strong Female Character.
>>
They like the prequels now, so probably

In all honesty we'll just need another trilogy after TFA. It takes something new to make you realize what you liked about the old. The prequels are still shit but now that TFA people can recognize that Lucas was a good worldbuilder. The highlights of TFA and the two to come after would be accentuated if we got a 4th trilogy and people would say "This is what TFA did right." People always retreat to familiarity when faced with something new. The prequels, bad as they were, are now established Star Wars that can't be undone, so people attach to it now that something new has come along.
>>
>>64579829
>Do you think after /tv/ successfully convinces the internet (and eventually the world) that TFA sucks

Are you retarded.

I not met a single person in real life that seen TFA and liked it. However there are countless people on /tv/ sucking it's dick.

If anything /tv/ is the force of idiots trying to convince the normal people that the movie is good.
>>
>>64579854
>The prequels, bad as they were

They weren't even bad though
>>
>>64579876
>this meme again

Anon, go watch them. They're bad.
>>
>>64579911
>the my film is better than your film meme

You'd stick a fork in your eye if some fat youtuber told you to, wouldn't you?
>>
File: 1280166576925.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1280166576925.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>>64579876
>>
>>64579911
TPM had some flaws but was enjoyable and would've been very good with a few changes

AotC was bad

RotS was alright
>>
inb4 Disney starts adding more MCU Whedon tier humor to please the normie audience
>>
>>64580011
I don't think TFA could have had more
>>
>>64580115
That was what I thought before seeing Avengers, then I saw the second one, expecting a somewhat darker movie (judging by the trailer) and it was literally just 2 hours of quips and normie jokes
>>
>>64580173
>expect a dark movie
>"language!"

i fucking hate the dialogue
>>
>>64579993
ROTS is the worst fight me
>>
>>64580291
All memes aside, RotS is the best star wars movie
>>
star wars died with Return of the Jedi imo
>>
>>64580291

agreed

>My powers have doubled since the last time we met, Count
>NYOHH, NYOHHHHHH
>NO....HE....IS......THE......TRAITOR.....AHHHHHHHHHHHH!
>UNLIMITED POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>younglings
>assembly line backflipping lava surfing greenscreen fight
>I don't know you anymore!
>You're breaking my heart!
>Together we can rule the galaxy!
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

fucking dropped
>>
>>64580475
In terms of memes, RotS is the best movie
>>
those anti cheese edits on youtube are fucking golden

why havent they been copyright claimed bros?
>>
>>64579829
Literally just finished seeing this. I'm pretty confident no one will give a shit about it in a months time.
>>
>>64579854
>The prequels are still shit but now that TFA people can recognize that Lucas was a good worldbuilder.

Saw that in an article comparing what happened to the Alien sequels and Jaws sequels, once the competent people left, you start to see what magic they had when they did the old movies.

Jar Jar, politics and all that are shit but damn those designs were great. Palpy was awesome and Grievous looked cool but no matter how hard I try I can't like those movies that much
>>
>>64579876
>They weren't even bad though
nigga
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.