[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the easiest way to download the despecialized editions?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: star-wars-despecialized.jpg (67 KB, 580x745) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-despecialized.jpg
67 KB, 580x745
What is the easiest way to download the despecialized editions? Is there anyway to just straight up download the videos without having to go through all the nonsense the guide tell me? Or even better, is there anywhere I can watch them online?
>>
They have them all on fbi.gov
>>
If you happen to have an account on the private torrent site TorrentDay, you can find the whole despecialized original trilogy on there easily.
>>
>>64579195
Kat
>>
There is nothing wrong with special editions outside of Han not shooting first and the musical number in Jabba's Palace
>>
>>64579276
still worth watching despecialized just for curiosity
>>
>>64579195
You go to teh paradox's thread
You create an account
You download it through Mega's links

Or

You download a torrent from TPB/Kat/etx
>>
>>64579276
Sound mix has also been altered and there's a lot of CGI crap added for no reason.
>>
>>64579276
There's a giant CGI lizard that walks in front of the movie.
>>
>>64579331
>despecialized
I'm almost certain this is not the right word. It would mean that it was already specialized but was then taken away.
>>
>>64579555
Trips confirm
>>
>>64579555
Exactly. They took away the stuff they added in the special editions. Therefore, despecialized. Obviously it's not actually a word though.
>>
All three are on kickass.to in 720p
>>
>>64580130
>>64579195
To my understanding that was the highest they wanted to push it since they were messing with low quality prints.

I have them and they look good. Feels good to sock it to the man a little too.
>>
look at /t/
>>
There is a batch torrent on Kickass.
>>
They're all on kickass. SW is 2.5, ESB is 2.0, and RotJ is a workprint iirc. Bear in mind the file sizes for the first two are incredibly large, probably due to the dozens of audio tracks included.
>>
Rutracker has the despecialized trilogy. ANH is 14gb and the other two are 7gb.
>>
File: snapshot00049.png (925 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
snapshot00049.png
925 KB, 1280x720
>>64579276
The GOUT has the picture cut off, and it looks like shit, and the color on the Blu-rays is all fucked up, tinted blue and sometimes red.

https://plus.google.com/photos/109609428403596349302/albums/5932164278535972945
>>
https://thepiratebay.se/search/despecialized/0/3/0
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.