[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Disney incapable of making a good movie without memes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: cuck wars.jpg (200 KB, 768x433) Image search: [Google]
cuck wars.jpg
200 KB, 768x433
Why is Disney incapable of making a good movie without memes? When he appeared I turned to my GF's son and said "Buckle in for memes, kid. Remember that reddit I told you about? Well here it is."
>>
le girlfirends son is just epiiiiic xDD
>>
File: 1449942895064.png (18 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
1449942895064.png
18 KB, 120x120
i use to be an adventurer like you, THEN I WENT TO THE CINEMA WITH MY WIFES SON HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>64578451
It doesn't matter who's son he is. What matters are the memes Disney keeps shoving in our face
>>
File: 1451166510286.jpg (30 KB, 720x438) Image search: [Google]
1451166510286.jpg
30 KB, 720x438
nice le funny cuck meme! have an upboat
>>
>>64578395

In my theater, when the movie got to this point, I couldn't take it. I roared "THIS IS REDDIT, THIS IS MEMES!" which violently shook the entire complex. After the initial shock of what had happened wore off, it started out nearly a whisper, but slowly I realized the theater was clapping! I could feel the transition to a roaring standing ovation for my brave, defiant outburst. Afterwards, the reel for TFA was cast into the darkness and was replaced by the poetic Phantom Menace as cries of "Fuck the mouse" were shouted throughout the entire theater complex. The shadow of George Lucas came down from the rafters and placed a small Jar Jar figurine on the top of a large American Flag, for he was the key to it all. In that moment, serenity washed over us all as we continued watching the superior movie created by a superior film savant who truly cares for STAR WARS like us.
>>
>>64578658
Did you think this was funny when you typed it out? It's even sadder than the usual shitposts because it's clear you took time on it.
>>
>>64578451
>>64578465
>>64578504

How's it going, Reddit?
>>
Thread full of cucks.
>>
>>64578744
>not recognizing pasta
>being this new
>>
>>64578744
But you're now taking time to shitpost anon.
>>
>>64578395
Hux was cool. I enjoyed him and Kylo being at each others throats.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.