[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some more films with this style of sword fighting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: tshirt24n-1-web.jpg (31 KB, 635x417) Image search: [Google]
tshirt24n-1-web.jpg
31 KB, 635x417
What are some more films with this style of sword fighting?

All I can think of at the moment is pic related, Barry Lyndon, the Three Musketeer films, Zorro films, and Rob Roy.
>>
Chinese movies
>>
>>64577702
kill yourself
>>
The style is called fencing. I can't think of any other movies that focus on it as much as the ones you've mentioned, though. Just older clips and scenes.

Die Another Day had a scene with a few seconds of fencing, but except for looking at Agent Ice Queen in a fur bed, I wouldn't recommend that to anyone.
>>
Kingdom of Crystal Skull
>>
>>64577668
the duelists
>>
Rob Roy
>>
Pirates of the Caribbean
>>
>>64577668
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaramouche_%281952_film%29
This one's pretty good. There's a great scene near the end of the film with two dudes dueling their way through an opera theater.
>>
>>64578352
this film is fucking GOAT
>>
>>64577668
The Count of Monte Cristo has a good bit of it. I only watched the newer version, but I thought it was great.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.