[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did no force ghosts show up and prevent kylo Ren from even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (351 KB, 1900x816) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
351 KB, 1900x816
Why did no force ghosts show up and prevent kylo Ren from even happening? Does JJ even watch these films?
>>
>>64575843
You are saying that Anakin, Yoda and Obi Wan's ghosts should suddenly appear when Han was almost ejaculating into Leia's pussy and talk him out of it?
>>
>>64575843
Force ghosts don't last for more than 30 years
>>
>>64576036
SOURCE?
>>
There was concept art of Anakins Force ghost, so he could possibly show up in one of the sequels.
>>
>>64575843
>Does JJ even watch these films?
He claims to be a huge fan but after seeing TFA I think he just saw the OT once and played with the toys
>>
It feels like he just told an intern to watch them then tell him what he remembered about the movie
>TIE fighters alright, Star destroyers, X-wings, Han and the Falcon, death stars of course, lightsabers, the force, Darth vader, sand planet.. Ok guys we got ourselves a movie
>>
Bamp
>>
why did no force ghosts show up to prevent vader from even happening?
>>
>>64577812

Like who? By the time he became vader, the only force ghost he sort of would have known was Qui-gon, and he was a little kid when he saw him. Why would he listen to Qui-gons force ghost when he wouldnt listen to his current alive master Obi-wan that he is attempting to murder?
>>
>Kylo, I hate sand
>Turn to the dark side, you must not
>Kylo, did I tell you how I met your father? He was a good friend
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.