[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we all agree that the worst part of BB was having to listen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: RJ-MItte.jpg (45 KB, 517x307) Image search: [Google]
RJ-MItte.jpg
45 KB, 517x307
Can we all agree that the worst part of BB was having to listen to this guy shit the bed on every syllable he tried to speak?
>>
>>64575643
how can you be so cold hearted? don't make fun of retards. they can't help it.
>>
>>64575643
didn't he date miley cyrus?
>>
walt jr. had a lot more to say during the first season. what happened?

I think jesse taking more of a role in the series might of minimized his presence.
>>
>>64576058
>walt jr. had a lot more to say during the first season. what happened?
The show became a parody of it self as Walt became a gary sue and the writes had to one up them selves every episode which leads to non-stop-situation-ramp-up. That is to say that every arch has to be even more crazy then the last, basically the cope out for being a shit writer, and ends just just leading the show to being just fucking stupid. Don't even get me started on how fucking stupid almost everything regarding the arch with Gus was.
>>
>>64576141

I don't care. that had nothing to do with my comment.
>>
File: 1452132143166.gif (107 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1452132143166.gif
107 KB, 300x300
>>64575643
Never. That's the fucking King Of Breakfast you are besmirching you traitor.
>>
>>64576182
Sure it does, in how Walt Jr's charictor is written he does not fit in to the over the top world that Walt is in now.
One can argue that Jr being used less is symbolic of the rift from Walt and his family, but I'm leaning on that it was just lazy writing and not knowing what to do with him when you have a limited situational pool that you can work with considering the character's disability.
>>
W-whats wrong mom? W-wheres breakfast?
>>
>>64576141

Jesus Christ cunt it wasn't a fucking documentary
>>
nnnnnnnn-nnn-nnnnnn....

nnnnnn-n-n-n dad
>>
>>64576346
No, but there gets to a point that it just gets dumb.
>>
I want to see him Breaking Bald
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.