[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Luke, did I ever tell you about the time your dad fought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (444 KB, 994x1528) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
444 KB, 994x1528
>Luke, did I ever tell you about the time your dad fought Admiral Ackbar and General Grievous's love child? He was a good friend.
>>
>>64574550
What is this nonsense?

Besides Star Wars.
>>
>>64574550
The fuck?
>>
>>64574869
Recent issue of one of the new canon Marvel comics. The Mon Calamari cyborg serves the Empire and is a rival to Vader. His name is Karbin
>>
>>64574922
Good lord. Thank you for this, I'm consistently happy I gave up on Star Wars years ago as a bad job.
>>
>>64574550
Is this supposed to be a parody story? How did no one catch how ridiculous this looks?
>>
>>
>>64575025
>>
>>64575059
Operation Cinder? Bet the author stayed up alllll night thinking that up.
>>
>>64575015
you shut the fuck up
>>
>>64574550

So it's been only a couple years and the EU went right back to the level of quality it was before the buyout?
>>
>>64575328
People shitting on the old EU apparently forgot that Disney is in charge of the new stuff. It's been barely a couple of years and the new stuff is garbage entirely.

Didn't know what we had until it was gone.
>>
>>64575328
Worse. The EU now consists of two cartoons (the Tartarovsky one is actually pretty good though) and the comics, and this isn't the nineties; good writers and artists are moving increasingly away from licensed stuff to creator-owned (from Marvel and DC to Dark Horse, Image, and Fantagraphix).
>>
>>64574550
>Deodato
not even once
>>
>>64575059
awww yeah keep it coming son
>>
>>64574550
So are any of the new comics good? A buddy of mine keeps bugging me and telling me I should read Lando but he's hit-or-miss as far as recs go.
>>
Is that leia with vadar? What.
>>
>>64575659
Vader is good because of Gillen but the art is meh
>>
>>64574550
So this is just one of Leia's trips on planet Cocanium, right?
>>
>>64575059
>holo-tv screen built into messenger's hood
Sheev the absolute MADMAN
>>
>>64575751
How about Leia? I usually like Mark Waid's stuff.
>>
>>64575059
>>64575025
How does Sheev always manage to be cool no matter how shit the rest of the material around him is?
>>
>>64575789
Don't know. Haven't read much from Waid recently.

Could always just read the first issue on Viewcomics and see if you like it. Though from his work on Archie, along with having to write ANDA and Leia, it'll probably be pretty average
>>
>/co/ literally defends this

>>>/co/78722502
>>
>>64575789
>liking Mark SJWaid
get better taste
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.