[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people hate AOTC so much when it is clearly superior?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: AOTC vs TFA.jpg (2 MB, 4116x3196) Image search: [Google]
AOTC vs TFA.jpg
2 MB, 4116x3196
Why do people hate AOTC so much when it is clearly superior?
>>
>>64573515

lol
>>
>>64573515
lol
>>
Here's your reply.
>>
nice one anon
>>
>>64573515
Lmao fàm
>>
>>64573515

You do realize the "Prequels being better than TFA" thing is a meme right?
>>
Two wrongs don't make a right.
>>
he's right you know, if you don't like the pure patrician-hood that are the prequels you are a marvel movie fan and literally reddit.
>>
>>64573515
so salty tbqh
>>
>>64573635
TFA is legitimately shit and JJ is a hack.

It is simplistic in every way.
>>
You forgot "far superior score"
>>
>>64573515
AoTC tried innovation but failed in execution

TFA just stole and derived everything from a pastiche of cloned ideas, and succeded in its execution.

AoTC was a noble attempt.

TFA is cancer.
>>
>>64573515
sequel cucks on suicide watch
>>
>>64573611
>>64573564
>>64573550
>>64573566
>>64573588
>>64573635
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>64573635
JJ is a living meme.
He just makes generic action movies. And sprinkles in scenes and characters from better works that excite dumb people because they like familiarity.
>>
>>64573801

Back to reddit
>>
>>64573515
>no rhyme

It had plenty of rhyming though, like poetry.
>>
>>64575058
So he's basically Michael Bay but with less toilet humor?
>>
Why is OP comparing AotC to TFA, when the more apt comparison would be RotJ to TFA?
>>
>>64573515
are you kidding? I don't care if this is bait, honestly fuck off. The new star wars WASN'T THAT FUCKING BAD. Stop trying to be an edgy "I'm a real fan" fag. I doubt you've even see aotc, because if you have you'd know that it's complete shit. The acting, plot, and humor are all atrociously forced on to you. At least with the TFA you can sit through it without cringing at the characters. Seriously? Why the fuck do they even bring JarJigaboo around with them? Because of Naboo? And why the fuck should any one give a fuck about that planet? It's just a bunch of other Aquanegros that don't do shit. And What about Skywalker? Why the fuck is he autistic all of a sudden? The princess notices but no valid excuse is ever given. And you can't say, "It's cause he was a slave and had a horrible life as a child!" Fuck you. He had enough free time to make friends, build his own speeder, and AN ENTIRE FUCKING SENTIENT DROID. What the fuck? And that was when he was what 10? for fuck sakes just kill your self you ugly scruffy faced nerf fucker
>>
>>64576231
amen
>>
>>64573515
I'd rather a rehash with above average writing, than an original story with utter shite smeared all over the script.
And how is the entire thing a recycle of the OT? "Oh a droid and a Death Star! JJ Abrams is an effortless Zionist uncreative swine!".
>>
>>64573635
>Two wrongs don't make a

You just wish it is. The prequels are legitimately better than that fanfiction TFA.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.