[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much of a pretentious hack do you have to be to cast yourself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: tarantino.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tarantino.jpg
70 KB, 1280x720
How much of a pretentious hack do you have to be to cast yourself in your own movies?
>>
enough of a pretentious hack to UNO FARTO
>>
>lol I'm white and I say nigger a lot
>lol my wife is black because this is 1994 and its still sorta weird
>>
Pretty common actually. Usually they are in makeup though like Jackson in the Hobbit and Lucas in the prequels.
>>
Not very. He always wanted to be an actor. He also knows that he's not good enough OF an actor, to have a significant role. Still, he wants to do some acting.

Now, if he was the lead or 2nd-lead, THEN he would be pretentious. I get a laugh every time I see him on screen, because that's his way of saying, "come on... just let me act a little, okay?
>>
I'd do it if I was a director.

But my short appearances wouldn't be me trying to sound cool by saying 'nigger' over and over.
>>
>Hitchcock is a hack

kill yourself, pleb
>>
I thought he was pretty funny as Mr. Brown in Reservoir Dogs, also his cameo in Little Nicky was good:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nq-ncj5mzsY
>>
DEAD
>>
Enough of a pretentious hack to make anything more thought provoking than you will your entire life.
>>
File: KeatonGeneral-front.jpg (28 KB, 480x368) Image search: [Google]
KeatonGeneral-front.jpg
28 KB, 480x368
>>64572052
Envious much? Or just bored?
If you don't recognize this movie you really are
a pleb.
>>
>>64572052
>shitting on Citizen Kane
fuck you
>>
>>64572211
>and its still sorta weird
What
>>
>>64573663
Are we going to pretend that 25 year old Orson Welles at the top of his fame didn't have an inflated ego?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.