[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are ribs the ultimate theatre food? >no muss no fuss >great
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: ribs1.jpg (1007 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
ribs1.jpg
1007 KB, 1600x1200
Are ribs the ultimate theatre food?

>no muss no fuss
>great conversation starter
>easy to sneak in a coat or baggy pants
>convenient handles
>can throw the bone at the screen when boring parts happen
>can flick the sauce at other moviegoers
>can swallow them in a pinch to hide them for later

Post the best foods to sneak at the movies ITT
>>
my theater has a personal rib station where you can get different flavored ribs, so you don't have to sneak them in actually
>>
>now fish and chips
>not flinging full living fish at the screen and calling the movie a fucking flop
>>
File: images.jpg (14 KB, 234x216) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14 KB, 234x216
I'll usually sneak in a stave's worth of pepperoni disguised as a walking stick if the movie's long.
>>
>>64571846
Haha
>>
File: crablegs.jpg (15 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
crablegs.jpg
15 KB, 276x183
>>
>>64571875
did anyone ever wonder why the "walking stick" was shorter/gone by the end of the movie?
>>
>>64573003
Not if I play my cards right.
>>
all you need is a ziploc bag of spaghetti

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbLCChQzaJ0
>>
>>64572924
this. especially if you rent/bring your own anvil to open them with.
>>
>>64571757
>throw the bone at the screen during the boring parts

why is this so funny to me
>>
>>64572924
>be american
>not allowed to bring crab crackers in theater because they're metal and 9/11
>theater takes advantage of this and rents out crab crackers for $10
>chained to traffic cones so you can't steal them nor would you want to
>have to place every crab leg on the armrest and crack it with my elbow
>can't enjoy movie because funny bone is going crazy and elbow covered in butter
>>
>>64571846
>britbongs
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.