[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Bruce Wayne meets Clark Kent >Ooh that is a grip you do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
>Bruce Wayne meets Clark Kent
>Ooh that is a grip you do not wanna pick a fight with this person!
Was this seriously the best they could do?
>>
Hmmm boys :3
>>
CHICOS!
HHHHMMMMM
>>
>>64570193

>Best they could do

Nope. It's the same with Gal Gadot; they just wanted to make a couple of their fellow jews more popular by putting them in whats supposed to be a highly anticipated movie.

What, do you really think Gal and Jesse got these roles through normal auditions?
>>
>>64570193
It's just a silly way of alluding to the obvious.

Your way worse for taking a super hero movie so seriously. Give it a rest.
>>
Literally the Riddler
>>
>>64570323
Not at all because he's the last person you'd think to be Led Luthor unless you just think Scientist = Awkward nerd which is all he plays
>>
Mmm boys
>>
>>64570193
Someone actually had to write that line down. Think about that. Someone who gets paid to write screenplays sat down at his computer and came up to the party scene and said to himself, "hm what should Lex Luthor say to show that he knows Clark Kent is superman... maybe something subtle? No, our audience is too retarded to understand subtlety... how about a joke? That could work." Then he wrote this shit and turned it in. It went through dozens of revisions and went under hundreds of people's eyes, and every single one did nothing to stop it. Fuck this movie.
>>
File: 1451631169447.png (205 KB, 404x349) Image search: [Google]
1451631169447.png
205 KB, 404x349
CHAPS
>>
>>64570459
Even the trailer says "fuck this movie". The music pumps up progressively while Bruce and Clark are discussing their ideologies, suddently stops and BOYS, MMMM!
Fuck this movie.
>>
>>64570338
It wasn't about those specific lines or I'd quote everything he said in the entire trailer
>>
>>64570459
You seem upset.
>>
Mh-MM!
>>
File: 1449326690139.png (567 KB, 957x538) Image search: [Google]
1449326690139.png
567 KB, 957x538
BOOOOOYS!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy_V9Jpienk
>>
>>64570193
This casting and writing pretty much kills any enthusiasm I had for Batman Vs. Superman Also Featuring Wonder Woman And Maybe Aquaman Will Show Up Who Knows.
>>
>>64570193
>Ooh that is a grip you do not wanna pick a fight with this person!

Because... Because he's superman.... get it...
>>
>>64570629
STOP
Hammer time
>>
>>64570774
Mmmm!
>>
>>64570509
This just reminded me that philosophy bot is still dead ;_;
>>
>>64570720
>DAMAGED
got me
>>
>Take Lex Luthor
>Make him a gay, "lel witty", pychopath
>With hair
So progressive DC
>>
>>64570459
>>64570193

Fucking idiots. The point was that Bruce was making comments about superman and they were both getting mad, when lex says that it's to show that Clark is so pissed at bruce that he shakes lex's hands too hard.
>>
>>64571726
Snyder its getting late, it's time to stop posting.
>>
>before that trailer
>MUH FUN MUH HUMOR WHY CAN'T DC BE LIKE MARVEL
>after that trailer
>MUH GRIMDARK MUH SERISSNSS

fuck all of you
>>
>>64572132
It's in the fucking trailer.
>>
>>64572209
Snyder I know its hard being a manlet but that's no reason to lash out like this.
>>
Best line of the trailer
>Maybe it's that Gotham City and me... we just have a bad history with freaks dressed like clowns.
Then he just looks Kent up and down. You know Wayne knows. I love it.

Worst line of the trailer
>That is a three-syllable word for any thought too big for little minds.
What a fucking cringe-worthy line. Awful.
>>
>Casting Jesse "fucking jew" Eisenberg as lex luthor.
>giving him hair

For what purpose?
>>
File: American Ultra.jpg (304 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
American Ultra.jpg
304 KB, 2000x1000
>>64572542
They want the American Ultra audience
>>
The redcapes are coming
>>
>>64572645
the redcapes are coming!
>>
>>64572542

Because its all earth 3 hes Alexander Luthor.

Fuck it why am i even defending it they didn't bother to think that far ahead..
>>
does every superhero movie need to explain their origin over and over

can't we take it for granted that origin stories are ingrained in the popular culture by this point

we get it, batman's parents died, with great power comes great responsibility, superman lived on a farm

we have had dozens of movies, multiple weekly tv shows, video games, infinite comic books, on and on, all saying the same thing over and over
>>
>Bruce Wayne puts on persona of hedonistic carefree playboy
>brooding righteous and vengeful behind the scenes
>Lex Luthor puts on persona of arrogant quirky intellectual
>paranoid pragmatic insane person behind the scenes

HOW HARD IS TO UNDERSTAND

FUCKING REDDIT
>>
>>64572818
but how will we know if they dont tell us?
>>
>>64572430

>Best line of the trailer
>Maybe it's that Gotham City and me... we just have a bad history with freaks dressed like clowns.
>Then he just looks Kent up and down. You know Wayne knows. I love it.

agreed, i love this fucking look on his face. he knows nigga he fuckin knows
>>
File: Snyder.jpg (268 KB, 1536x1090) Image search: [Google]
Snyder.jpg
268 KB, 1536x1090
>>64572842
"The audience wont understand that Bruce and Batman are the same person so we had to construct a Bruce that is more like Batman than he has ever been before" - Zack Snyder

bravo
>>
>>64572818

DC isn't doing origin movies for most of it's heroes. but /co/ will tell you that's a cluster fuck. I'm still waiting on my "Gimli : Son of Gloin" movie
>>
>>64570788
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqdG04sj8sE
>>
>>64570720
FROM DIRECTOR ZACK SNYDER
>>
>>64572842
It's not. But that's the problem, even a simple dumb movie is considered hard to understand now.
>>64572894
And clark gets pissed and shakes Lex's hands too strongly.
>>
>>64573202
wait... so... you're telling me... that bruce makes clark upset... so clark gives lex a firm handshake... woah....

there really is a lot going on in this movie.
>>
>>64573243
I'm telling that you are a retard if you didnt understood that escene
>>
>>64572209
cmon Snyder, isn't it past your bed time?
>>
>>64573478
yeah dude, you're totally right. But I can't say I blame him, Snyder writes on a level that many people just can't reach. We who can truly understand the complexity of his writing are few.
>>
>>64570193
he's going to look ridiculous in his "iron man" armor.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.