[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://uproxx.com/movies/the-ridicu lous-six-most-watched-ne
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5
File: ridiculous-six-1070x602-1.jpg (35 KB, 650x375) Image search: [Google]
ridiculous-six-1070x602-1.jpg
35 KB, 650x375
http://uproxx.com/movies/the-ridiculous-six-most-watched-netflix-movie/

Most successful movie of the year, the most watched movie on Netflix.
Fuck this gay earth.
>>
File: Abe.jpg (16 KB, 460x303) Image search: [Google]
Abe.jpg
16 KB, 460x303
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
>>
I liked it. Seriously though, where has Chris Kattan been?
>>
>>64570114
>Ridiculous Six most watched movie on Netflix
>Star Wars:FA highest grossing film domestically

I think it's safe to say people have terrible taste in movies and anyone who uses $$ as a barometer of quality is a retard.
>>
Goddamn, this is fucking depressing.
>>
File: 1443955888774.gif (2 MB, 245x281) Image search: [Google]
1443955888774.gif
2 MB, 245x281
>>64570114
Just kill me now
>>
Isn't Netflix supposed to have a "smarter" userbase than regular cable too?
>>
That's what happens when you underfund the public school system for decades.
>>
>>64570114
Ridiculous Six is pretty good.
>>
>>64570114
>>64570384
>>64570613
>>64570737
>>64570776
>>64570921
Reddit is down the hall and to the left
>>
Why are you guys so uppity about movies?
>>
>>64570114
Probably one of his better movies recently it wasn't even that bad t b h you just hate it cause adam sandler.
>>
>>64570979

I didn't know that 4chan had hallways.
>>
>>64570114
Not even bad desu, Best sandler since I can remember.
>>
Hello Reddit
>>
>>64570114
>be half native
>This movie was on at my friends house
>I was almost in tears over how fucking demeaning it was to me and my father and ancestors

I think this was one of the most flat out racist movies I've ever seen.
>>
Reminder that if you hate Sandler you should go back to reddit
>>
File: doubt.jpg (19 KB, 282x415) Image search: [Google]
doubt.jpg
19 KB, 282x415
How much of this is drunk/high people on winter break?

How much of this is families putting something on in the background on their family Christmas get togethers?
>>
>>64571125
how
>>
>The Ridiculous 6
>The Hateful 8
Is QT a hack
>>
File: listerine.jpg (22 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
listerine.jpg
22 KB, 300x300
>>64571125

Shouldn't you have passed out by now? I suggest the ultra clean when regular listerne doesn't satisfy the native tastes.
>>
this sounds like bullshit. i don't think anyone actually watched this shit
>>
Fucking hell it took me a good 30 seconds to realize "the ridiculous 6" was a movie title

I just read the url and was wondering where the list was
>>
>>64571022
they're from reddit.
>>
>Adam Sandler sux XDXDXDXDXD

Yeah I bet you someone who actually knows about film thinks your taste sucks too you fucking idiots.
>>
>>64571125
Get a fucking job you piece of shit
>>
>>64570384
Idk, Scott Walker shut down the MaM retards down. They're not that powerful.
>>
>>64571125
It's alright Squanto. Just keep drinking the white man's firewater and smoking his peace crystals. You'll be back to living life for free, passed out on the floor of your trailer, getting fat because your body can't process HFCS properly, and garnering sympathy from morons because your ancestors accepted a free blanket 300 years ago.
>>
>>64571739
Adam Sandler literally can't stop getting shit from people no matter what he does. I've seen him in so many different roles compared to early on in his career, and people still shit on him. Good roles, mind you. He's seriously a good actor, good at making money, funny person, and a decent person. I seriously don't get why so many people hate Adam Sandler, he's a good actor and has written decent movies. Just because he's written and acted in a few horrible cashgrabs doesn't make him a bad person.
>>
>>64570114
>this "Sandlers bad" meme

He was actually really good in Ridiculous Six. Probably one of his better performances of late that isn't your typical Sandler flick. There's charm, and most of all fun.
>>
Ridiculous 6 is classic Sandler. It's up there with Happy Gilmore. I'm glad to see he's still got it.
>>
>>64572007
Its this sence of superiority people like to have. The same with bashing justin or some other retarded shit. It is so easy to make fun of that everyone can feel smart and witty by bashing them. I mean, there are also elitists who actually know what they are talking about and never shit on this type of films because there is no point when the movie is not even trying.

Though calling adam sandler a good actor is a strech, even in funny people he wasn´t that great.
>>
>>64572187
I get what you mean, I guess it's just natural for people to hate people like Sandler.
My idea of "good" is a bit skewed thanks to the shit I watch, but what I pretty much meant was he's a better actor than most in Hollywood (hardly a compliment).
>>
>still wanting the earth to be the way you want it

never learn, kid
>>
>>64570979
Hello /tv/
>>
>>64572007
Sandler is like the Nickelback of movies, he's just a safe target. I really don't get why though. I seriously think most people who shit on him are underage because I love his older movies
>>
>>64572741

>Sandler is like the Nickelback of movies

Terrible?
>>
>>64572774
>Nickelback is terrible
Why?
>>
>>64572789
I think it's time for you to leave the thread anon
>>
>>64572807
>hates on something
>can't explain why
It sounds to me like you hate Nickelback because you've been told they're bad.

Don't let the memes think for you, dude. Come up with your own opinions on things. Or don't. I don't really care.
>>
>>64572807
Nickelback isn't a bad artist, he's made some good music, but he's also made some of the same repetitive shit over and over for the sake of making money, just like Sandler. Like Sandler he gets shit on for this very reason, and because he was very popular.
>>
>>64572774
EPIC DUDE!!!!! Have you seen that Jeff Dunham and Carrot Top too? Soooooo bad lmao XDXDXDXD
>>
>>64573042
>he
>>
>>64573606

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
>>
>>64573644
well it's a band composed mostly of dudes, what do you want me to say? English isn't really my native language, sorry
>>
>>64570114
>most watched movie on Netflix

How else will people learn how shitty it is?
>>
>>64571125
clear bait, though this is honestly one of the most undeniably racist movies i've ever watched 20 minutes of.
>>
>>64573705
It's not a single person though, it's a band. Just say band/they instead of he
>>
>>64573705
back to the third world with you, commie
>>
>>64570114
That's the Netflix's userbase.
The same people shows like Jessica Jones are made for.
>>
>>64573866
>amerigoy calling anyone else thrid world
>>
>>64573866
What are you trying to say here? I'm still in my country of birth. Why do you assume I am from a third world country?
>>
>>64571495
literally the opposite
this place became a bastion of normalfag shit once the redditors came en masse 3 years ago
>serious capeshit threads
>serious fast and the furious threads
at least they like LOTR
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.