[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, even (YOU) /tv/ have to admit this was the last good Late
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
File: conan-desk-bits.jpg (34 KB, 650x348) Image search: [Google]
conan-desk-bits.jpg
34 KB, 650x348
Ok, even (YOU) /tv/ have to admit this was the last good Late Night show before SJW's took over.
>masturbating bear
>those conversations with Max Weinberg which always ended in awkward staring and camera zooming
>IT'S CRAP-TASTIC
>In the Year 2000, IN THE YEAR TWO THOU-SAAAAAAND
>Hey how ya doing there Consey?
And so much more.
It's ok /tv/, you can admit it.
>>
File: got general.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
got general.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
The late night host we wanted, but didn't deserve.

We are a nation of pic related and it sucks.
>>
I'm still pissed he didn't get to keep the Tonight Show and that NBC essentially fucked him over with that stupid Jay Leno primetime shit.

If they didn't do that Leno comedy hour thing then Conan's Tonight Show could have still been going on instead of being stuck with Jimmy "laugh at me please" Fallon.
>>
Old Conan was great but I miss Craig more.
>>
Each person's "last good late night talk show" is defined by the point when they were able to realize the entire format is garbage.

Same with sitcoms.

But they don't admit the formats are garbage, because that would retroactively make their "last good" garbage.
>>
>>64563557
literally the only half decent talk show host
>we will never get all the sex tapes he indeniably made with all his female guests

imagine having that guys charisma
>>
He's doing alright in tbs right? fucking Leno and hes back stabing personality. Sometimes I watch Conan on HBO and its quite comfy.
>>
>>64563371

clueless gamer was a good bit, but then it just became shameless shilling
>>
>>64563771
His ratings are unfortunately a lot lower than most other late night shows
>>
>>64563865
I'd say that's more the network's lack of viewer ship than his fault, if its any consolation.
>>
Old Conan was the best late night show out there. They fucked up by bringing Leno back.
>>
>>64563371
really funny guy with charisma , like him very much
>>
File: 1437254025416.jpg (45 KB, 569x485) Image search: [Google]
1437254025416.jpg
45 KB, 569x485
>this was almost 20 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmzpdd4pWvM
>>
>>64563930
That's true, I wish he got a late night show on Fox or something so he could get back up in viewership since TBS is cancer.
>>
File: article_sketchesconan.jpg (82 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
article_sketchesconan.jpg
82 KB, 600x400
>>64563846
Wait did he do that on the original show too? I barely, vaguely remember something like that back then
>>
>>64563684

so much charisma he got cancelled

he and his skeleton were childish at best
>>
>>64563371
Conan was great but now he's a turbo liberal shill. I had to stop watching his basic cable show because the monologues were making me cringe too hard.
>>
>>64563634
nah senpai, I can pinpoint the exact moment late night talk shows became shit, it's when they stopped doing skits outside the studio.
>>
>>64564161
>rewriting history
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 320x240
>>64564161
He left the show on his own accord though
>>
>>64564146

Absolutely, though I have a suspicion that there was some things in his contract that kept him from joining rival networks. I don't believe TBS at the time had any late night programming
>>
Daily reminder that Diana is bestfu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Za8BtLgKv8
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Za8BtLgKv8
>>
>>64564871
TBS had George Lopez Tonight which was aimed squarely at the latino community. That failed soon after Conan joined. Then TBS tried to develop more comedy sketch/talk shows with Deon Cole aimed at the black audience and Pete Holmes aimed at the millennial white audience. All of them failed. TBS in general isn't a great place to foster talk shows.
>>
Jon Glaser is one hell of a comedy writer.
>>
File: pimpbot 5000.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
pimpbot 5000.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>got a brand new high speed modem and a silver plated scrotum.
>>
>>64565230
Jesus Christ I'm surprised Conan does well at all considering the caliber of guests he gets on that show
>>
>SJWs taking over...

OP you are a goddam moron. Please grow up.
>>
File: MVG.png (185 KB, 658x768) Image search: [Google]
MVG.png
185 KB, 658x768
>>64565740
>jews dont run the media
>>
>>64565122
>>64565156
holy kek
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.