[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think of Master of None? Do you think when Eric
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: noel_wells_headshot__1.jpg (272 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
noel_wells_headshot__1.jpg
272 KB, 500x625
What does /tv/ think of Master of None?

Do you think when Eric Wareheim directs he's just a big douchebag doing lolrandom humor all time?
>>
Dollar Store Zooey?
>>
>>64562575
obtainable zooey
>>
>>64562575
If she has a good personality unlike Zooey I'd take the deal.
>>
I thought it was a pretty good show.
> Down to earth
> Relate-able
> Expressed an opinion about life rather than trying to "prove a point"
>>
I GOT POO ON MY NEW SNEAKIES!
>>
>>64562499
DUDE TALKING SHIT ON SNL AFTER BEING FIRED LMAO
>>
>>64562602
>>64562627
I made the mistake of going with a girl to a "she and him" concert like 2 years ago in san diego, fucking zooey and his band mate had a policy of "no photos during the show" . I shit you not there were this security guys that everytime somebody took their cellphones or cameras out threaten them to kick them out of the venue.. I fucking hate Zooey Deschanel with all my balls.
>>
Show was good, romance wasn't as good as characters thought it was. Specifically referring to the first date episode. Unclear how much of this was intentional. other hammy moves inlcude 'moving to italy'.

Best moment of the show for me was Aziz Ansari jumping on the feminist bandwagon in the bar
>>
It was ok. Last couple episodes sucked. I didn't feel like it had "earned" it's shift to the melodramatic relationship shit.
>>
>>64563879
>not shittalking a job you get fired from
>>
>>64562575
I thought that was the Zoo too
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.