[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did it happen to you yet, if so how and when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1452119875701.jpg (40 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1452119875701.jpg
40 KB, 512x384
Did it happen to you yet, if so how and when?
>>
>>64560514
I've cycled thru the same 3 playlists on my phone for the last 5 years. Probably add about 3-4 songs a year. As for television and film, I'm still pretty with it. Enough to keep up with the losers on this board, anyway.
>>
>>64560514
fun/story ratio in video games.
>>
File: fa353b[1].jpg (12 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
fa353b[1].jpg
12 KB, 400x300
>>64560651
Pretty much this

In high school I was down with the niggers and their slang and music

Since I've graduated and stopped conversing and relating with them their newfangled trends seem strange to me

I already have the shitty cynical "back in my day things were less shitty" mentality
>>
I don't know the world seems fucked up.
But I think it's I'm getting old so I'm scared of technology thing, but rather everyone's getting restless and deep down they want another war.
They're angry and filled with bile and hatred and the internet just reinforces that bigotry.
I mean god just look at the election. People saying they want to kill Trump supporters.
I don't think that was going on back in the 90's when Clinton was running against Bush.
But then again, maybe it was, I don't know.
>>
>>64560514
No. 4chan keeps me current.

The problem is "it" doesn't do what it used to anymore for me.
>>
>>64560514
I was never with it, so nope.
>>
>>64560788
you need better vidya
>>
Was with it. Full blown nigger culture social media motivational crap mode. Realised it's shit

Regarding television and film always hated capeshit and don't care about Star Wars.
Also too redpilled now. It takes you out of everything when you see the political motives behind it.
>>
you tell me
>>
File: omg they're so gay squeeee.jpg (39 KB, 851x480) Image search: [Google]
omg they're so gay squeeee.jpg
39 KB, 851x480
I guess I'll just repost what I said from your thread in /co/:

I can't keep up with today's tumblr ideals. What I mean is I don't understand why they are ideals.

Rather than good quality entertainment, writing of a high standard, they just want to fill a checklist of representation for racial and sexual minorities. Nothing else about the media really matters.

It's like in Steven Universe, how they've fostered this fanbase who are tearing themselves apart thanks to gender politics and representation of lesbianism and what have you. It doesn't matter that the show isn't really that great, it fuels an online discussion about the topics these people are interested in and so that makes it great to them - because they're already seeing it through that lens...?

I see the characters in this show singing or crying, making half-assed attempts at sentimentality, and even humour for that matter, and think to myself "well this is a bit shit", but then I look online and everyone's singing its praises for one scene where two characters are looking at each other in a certain way, or something, despite the entire rest of the show...

It's misplaced priorities. That's what I don't get about today.
>>
>>64561292
what vidya
>>64561547
SU is the new sonic
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.