[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About to watch this. What am I in for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (104 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
104 KB, 1920x1080
About to watch this. What am I in for?
>>
>>64558146

two hours of

>muh son!
>>
>>64558146
Great soundtrack, immersive atmosphere and an all around good movie.
Seriously though, fuck bears. They sometimes begin to eat people before finishing them off.
>>
>>64558146
At first you think it will depict Native Americans honestly.

But nope...noble savage shit again.

You are in for lots of painful groans and nice scenery.
>>
>that bastard killed my wife's son

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>64558160
This, pretty much.

It's predictable and quite boring. That bear scene though.. jeez..
>>
>>64558351
>noble savages shit

get out /pol/cuck

it portrays natives as selfish savage assholes who threaten to kill due to "muh honor."

did you not notice all the native women happily living with the whites? not only this but its a group of people who experienced a literal apocalypse jesus how can you be this deluded into thinking everything is an attack on your ideology
>>
>>64558408
You are in fact the cuck.
You just don't get it do you?
>>
I saw the trailer, is this movie worth watching for the cinematography? Those were some pretty mountains and rivers and trees
>>
>>64558146
dicaprio moaning and crawling over the ground for two hours
no seriously though, amazing camera work and scenery shots and all that, but the dialogues and the actual plot fit on a teaspoon so the movie pretty much drags on a lot of the time

it'd give it a 7/10
>>
>>64558408
Native bois just made that their women want the BWC

I did read somewhere that native americans have the smallest average penis sizes
>>
>>64558491
It's Emmanuel Lubezki, what do you think?
>>
>>64558351
what? it literally showed the natives being racist assholes what are you smoking?
>>
>>64558160
Echoing this

Much of the shit in it never happened irl (but that's Hollywood for you)

Overall it wasn't terrible, but it's not one where you want to see it a bunch of times.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.