[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Thread archived. >You cannot reply anymore. >404 not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: 1451330432439.jpg (305 KB, 806x605) Image search: [Google]
1451330432439.jpg
305 KB, 806x605
>Thread archived.
>You cannot reply anymore.
>404 not found

What's the point of even visiting this board? Literally every fun thread is shut down in a matter of minutes.

What do you want me to do? Discuss the plots and characters of television shows.

B-O-R-I-N-G
>>
Where do you think we are, m8?
>>
Anyone else feel really really bad for /lit/? They're going mainstream with the /v/eddit meme crowd like OP because of that book they made
is anywhere safe on this site??
>>
>fun threads

You must be 12, I can't possibly imagine what sort of fun you could get from seeing literally the same things posted over and over by the same unfunny literal aspies
>>
>>64557669
I hardly ever make the same shitpost twice
>>
>>64557606
/b/
>>
>shitposting the same garbage over and over again
>"fun"

>>>/b/

This was the correct board for you to go to, not /tv/. There you can shitpost all you want and the mean old mods won't stop you or your 12-year-old butt-buddies ever again.
>>
>>64557534

I just wish the children/manchildren would just fuck off with all this star wars shit already.
>>
>/tv/ - only star wars and youtube celebs allowed
>>
>>64557669
What's the matter? Is high brow /tv/ shitposting too complex for you? Maybe you'd feel for comfortable on a simpler website, like Reddit.
>>
>>64557679
Yeah but a thousand more see your shitposting and repeat
>>
>>64557716

I'm 100% sure that half of those threads are spammed by one or two people.
>>
>>64557739
meh

still rather see that than dreary old "discussion" of "themes". Literally take that shit to a fansite or reddit.
>>
>>64557723

You know, to know this much about Reddit, you must be Reddit. The reason why I never call anyone Reddit is mainly because I have no idea what goes on there and have never been there. But when I see you and the other redditreddits, I'm thinking you guys came from Reddit and still feel stupid about it, which prompts you to try and act like tough cookies about your true origins.

Have I pierced your shameful secret, Redditor?
>>
>>64557630
I just checked it out over there. They're starting to fall apart with memes and reddit..
>>
>>64557723

>admitting to shitposting
>telling anyone to go "back to Reddit"

/r/4chan is filled with tons of le epig meme shitposters just like you. Go be with your brethren.
>>
I swear this board is literally autistic. All anyone does is repeat "Hey Reddit!" like it's the funniest thing in the world, then they go on to make threads about fucking Star Wars and every little detail in those movies. If I were a parent I would have left this board on the doorstep of an orphanage that's how much I hate this place.
>>
>>64557840
>I would have left this board on the doorstep of an orphanage that's how much I hate this place.
Nice one, upvoted
>>
>>64557770

>he goes on "/tv/ - Television & Film"
>thinks discussion of television & films doesn't belong here

There's outright Autism, and then there's this.
>>
>>64557840
if the mods would just let me perv on actresses in peace I'd stay in those threads and cause no harm to anyone
>>
>>64557630
That's a shame, /lit/ was one of the last decent boards.
>>
>>64557870
we discuss them in the fun 4chan way

you can't go on reddit or a traditional message board and make threads about how you want Christina Hendricks to unbirth you

and apparently you can't on the /tv/ board of 4chan either

that's pretty sad
>>
>>64557878

>>>/s/

You have an entire board, faggot. Go use it.

You're like a Brony that shitposts on /tv/ and then says the fact that the mods delete your threads about Fluttershy's horse-gina is why you continue to shitpost, instead of fucking off back to /mlp/.
>>
>>64557630
/v/eddit ruins everything, too bad you can't make their board worse cause it's rockbottom of 4chan
>>
>>64557905

>you can't go on reddit or a traditional message board and make threads about how you want Christina Hendricks to unbirth you

Because that totally belongs on /tv/, faggot.
>>
>>64557952
>justifying actresses not being allowed on the FILM AND TELEVISION BOARD

there is no justification. there isn't even a "rule." it's just beta losers like you who get triggered by seeing women.

eat shit.
>>
>>64557905
>>64557986
>Chris-chris will never unbirth you infront of other people
why even live
>>
>>64557952
/s/ is a dead board. I like actually talking to peple.
>>
>>64557986
it does. This is 4chan not plebbit.

I bet you don't even call people niggers.
>>
>>64557630
it sucks mate
you can't make anything anymore without the fear of tourists from pleb places flooding in anymore
>>
>>64558239
Have you ever considered most of the shitposters are primarily 4chan users? I know I am.
>>
>>64558179
people**
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.