[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he a Villain Sue or was he genre savvy and super competent?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Was he a Villain Sue or was he genre savvy and super competent?
>>
>le spooky devil man
>>
>>64556906

Never fucking reply to me again unless you`re contributing to the thread.
>>
Fargo was shit. Coen brothers are shit too.
>>
File: dodd ruins everything.jpg (71 KB, 733x547) Image search: [Google]
dodd ruins everything.jpg
71 KB, 733x547
>>64556835
>Was he a Villain Sue or was he genre savvy and super competent?
He was killed by fucking Colin Hanks. So I'd say he's not a villain sue (whatever that is)
>>
>>64557334
>le spooky OP man
>>
>>64557444
your mother
>>
>>64557334
2spoopy4me
>>
>>64556835
No it's okay because he was the physical embodiment of the devil
>>
He only dealt with idiots who weren't used to super hardcore criminals. It's like hosting an MMA competition for toddlers and allowing Bob Sapp to compete.
>>
He was an intelligent, cunning criminal at odds with a community that could neither grasp the depth of his propensity for violence nor anticipate his motivations.

>the devil
That's fucking stupid.
>>
This character is absolute dogshit and makes the whole rest of the show fucking stupid. I stopped watching immediately when him and the Hebrew Hammer had that shoot out in Silent hill. Fuck this show and fuck billy bob
>>
>>64556835
Villains can be Mary Sues. That's why everyone is suspecting Rey is going to go full badguy.
>>
>>64558410

That's what a Villain Sue is. Like Ramsay in GoT when he fought off all those niggas while shirtless.
>>
He was a force of nature.
>>
Fargo s1 thread?

I liked the first 3 episodes 2bh
the rest were pretty meh
>>
The cop dying in the (first?) episode is proof he wasnt a Villain Sue. He didn't truly have a solid plan in place constantly throughout the series, hence his downfall.
>>
>you don't know how to make a spoiler.
>She's chad's cock loyal butler.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.