[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> " "IF" you strike me down, " > dies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (71 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
71 KB, 1920x1080
> " "IF" you strike me down, "

> dies on purpose
>>
>>64555049
He didn't know that Vader was going to finish him off champ
>>
>>64555093
is this bait
>>
>>64555137
no its not, you think he fuckin magically knows that vader is going to kill him? get outta here kid
>>
>>64555049
He realized, well shit if he strikes me down I WILL become more powerful, so he just dies on purpose.

Becomes a force ghost.
>>
>>64555213
Vader not killing him makes sense to you?
>>
>>64555049
>I, the OP, did not in fact watch Star Wars: A New Hope

and that's the end of that thread.
>>
>>64555213
considering he smiles at luke, turns his head back to vader, holds his lightsaber up and closes his eyes? yes
>>
>>64555298
It's not like Obi one knows the future bud, maybe he thought vader was going to capture him?

>>64555360
lol
>>
>>64555404
If you was Vader, would you capture Obi One instead of killing him after a battle?
>>
It's kind of weird Vader just killed him instead of tortured the fuck out of him.

This is the same guy that turned him into a criple, turned his waifu against him and possibly even cucked him (in Vader's mind). He's got 20 years of sith rage bottled up and he just lets him die easily.
>>
>>64555487
Considering that mr kenobi is like 89 years old and it's pretty obvious from the fight that vader was toying with him, and considering that they were formerly pretty great pals, yes I would.
>>
>>64555518
>cucked him
What?
>>
>>64555360
that was after he said that dumbass. Ben's original plan was to fuck vader shits up again and leave with luke and the gang. He realizes they're evenly matched and when he sees luke decides to sacrifice himself so that they can escape instead of luke trying to help him and getting killed.
>>
>>64555518
None of that was part of the story when this movie was made
>>
So, did Obi Wan haunt Vader and Sheev after he became a force ghost? Why would he not just follow them around all the time and spook them?
>>
>>64555665
Probably only Luke can see them
>>
>>64555540
>89 years old
Only 20 years passed since episode 3 m8. He should be in his 40s-50s or something like that.

>>64555599
How exactly would that help Luke escape better than stalling Darth in an evenly matched sword fight, or taking out half the empire's troops out first? Just about anything he could have done there would have been more helpful.
>>
>>64555707
he force aged
>>
>>64555291
New to SW. Does a force ghost "die"? Or is it a temporary state?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.