[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many episodes did it take for you to realize that this wasn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: snoopwire.png (205 KB, 500x324) Image search: [Google]
snoopwire.png
205 KB, 500x324
How many episodes did it take for you to realize that this wasn't a guy?
>>
>>64553756
Not even kidding

>you look good, girl.
>>
>>64553756
Pretty much the entire run. I'm not even sure I realized it at "you look good, girl". It didn't even register with me for some reason. I had to see it posted on here to actually figure it out.
>>
>>64553756
Never saw The Wire. Could tell it was a girl fron the thumbnail.
>>
>>64553756
Right away. This isn't uncommon niggress behavior.
>>
>>64553756
A couple
>>
>>64553894
Yeah, that pic was later on, I swear to god the first season she was in she wore a big coat and hat, has no ass, and no chest, and her voice sounds like a man, I thought she was a teenage boy until they referred to her as a "she", and made her wear outfits which you see in the pic.
>>
>>64553756
WAIT WHAT
>>
>>64553756
how do you spell that noise it made?
>>
>>64554019
YEEEARP
>>
>Marlo calls her girl the first scene she's in
>she was also wearing pink

Come on
>>
>>64553756
I could tell right away.
>>
>>64553999
Yeah. Just made a google search. She looks like a dude in most pics.
>>
>>64554258
yeah look up snoop on youtube, I was on the fence at first until her voice, then I was like yeah that's a dude, until they said "she".
>>
right after I jerked off
very dissapoint
>>
>>64554083
First scene shes in shes buying fucking power tools.
>>
>>64554810
>he thinks that was her 1st scene
Someone wasn't paying attention
>>
>>64554810
Wrong.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.