[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How assmad was /tv/ when they found out a black would be taking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Clipboard01.jpg (285 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.jpg
285 KB, 1360x768
How assmad was /tv/ when they found out a black would be taking over Rocky?
The same reaction as Star Wars?

Did you start calling Stallone a cuck, sjw etc?
>>
i didn't even know this movie was coming out until after it did pleb
>>
>>64551389
I was cool though.

The movie deserves to be in the original Rocky series, atleast the fight choreography proves that. I skipped the boo hoo romance part in the movie. Can someone make a fan-edit of the movie, cutting all the drama and shit and just Rocky and Creed training together. I'd really fuckin' like that.
>>
>>64551407
Yes it was poorly advertised
>>
>>64551389
There was none because Rocky training Apollo creed's son makes sense story wise and isn't forced like making Johnny storm black.
>>
>>64551389

Cant believe you are autistic enough to fall for the racism meme.
>>
File: 1349358232790.jpg (138 KB, 580x859) Image search: [Google]
1349358232790.jpg
138 KB, 580x859
>>64551389
unlike star wars, rocky movies are terrible.
As long Rocky isnt the lead role anymore im at least interested now.

I know you americucks love your blue, white & red colors and you can see yourself in rocky, since he is a mentally retarded loser, but holy shit those movies suck.

>inb4 b8
nope, im serious. I've seen rocky for the first time last year and its one of the worst movies ive ever seen.
>>
File: shorejpg-4cb1e343a33b1fe8_large.jpg (158 KB, 432x287) Image search: [Google]
shorejpg-4cb1e343a33b1fe8_large.jpg
158 KB, 432x287
>>64551389
>taking over Rocky
but that's wrong. the movie takes place in the rocky universe, but it's not rocky.

also, why would /tv/ care? I thought /pol/ and white supremacist refuse to acknowledge italians as being white. anytime a thread is brought up discussing italians, you always have "grease niggers" spammed.
>>
No one really cared about Creed, but it was actually a solid movie.
>>
>>64551389
No. /pol/ didn't give a shit about Creed so there was no hurr durr niggerniggernigger shitposting.

/tv/ however loves the movie because Armond White said it was MOTY
>>
But Rocky is in the movie, and he has some amazing scenes. There's nothing bad about that
>>
Has the movie come out yet?
>>
>>64551389
It's Creed's son, why wouldn't he be black?
>>
There was some complaining, but it wasn't a meme
>>
>>64551722
Yes, I've heard it's pretty good.
>>
Creed is a decent movie, so it's tolerable.

TFA is just capeshit trash.
>>
>Bianca tripping over Adonis not telling her that his father was Apollo
Why? She doesn't need to know everything about a brotha, even high yella girls be acting all crazy.
>>
>>64551691

>Adrian is literally autistic
>Rocky is washed up boxer
>Mick is a bitter old man
>Apollo savvy black businessman

Too deep for you huh?
>>
>>64551577
>isn't forced
>"oh btw, Apollo has a son no one ever knew about!"
>"and it turns out he's a great boxer too! xD"
>>
I was more mad that it was a sequel, than that it was a black guy. But once I watched it, it was actually good.
>>
>>64552069
It's been a while but I could have sworn there were some scenes where Apollo's wife was holding a baby.
>>
>>64551389
Who here hates boxing films?
>>
>black guy falls in love with a black woman
DON'T THEY KNOW WHAT FUCKING YEAR THIS IS
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.