[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your thoughts on this show, /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8
File: adamruinseverything.jpg (6 KB, 293x172) Image search: [Google]
adamruinseverything.jpg
6 KB, 293x172
What are your thoughts on this show, /tv/?
>>
I liked it except for this part where he used a blatant strawman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i08CVkBxvBM
>>
Who is that attention queer?
>>
Thanks adam
>>
>>64550769
"Le smug nu-male: the show"? I love it!
His video on the benefits of racemixing was truly eye-opening. I wanted to show it to my wife's son (as it relates to him), but he told me to fuck off. Kids...gotta love them!
>>
>>64551165
Most of this episodes are about how the jews (even though he won't call them jews) screw us over for shekels.
>>
>>64550925
thx adam
>>
>>64550769
Its nothing but bunch of smug edgy half-truths.
>>
>>64551208
Never seen an episode and don't care. His face looks faggy and I meme'd on him. I'm out of this shit thread.
>>
>>64550769
Depressingly interesting because he...
TAIL
DI
TROOF
>>
"Bullshit 2.0"

But still not terrible.
>>
>>64552170
>tfw no anti-gun episode
>>
>>64550769
It's Reddit as all fuck.

And I hate the "Reddit" meme

But it's true. I don't hate it though. Watch most of the clips on YouTube.
>>
File: 1444934733719.jpg (106 KB, 500x628) Image search: [Google]
1444934733719.jpg
106 KB, 500x628
>>64552198
Yeah, give it time. Though it might be harder to get on the air now with every left wing faggot harping about "my gun violence."

Maybe they can do one on crime and violence being the issue and not the tools. The bigger picture will steer dangerously close to being called racist or about poverty and mental health but it gets too broad to make into an episode.
>>
Fun to watch, but the threads on /tv/ are just always full of penn&teller fags.
>>
What was particularly liberal about this show?he dresses like he is but that's all I can think of. Is it because he rags on monopolistic systems? Because that on the contrary is quite embracing of free market ideals and not particularly left wing of him
>>
>>64550796
>he used a blatant strawman
You mean every episode?
>>
File: fefe.jpg (170 KB, 550x568) Image search: [Google]
fefe.jpg
170 KB, 550x568
>mfw cut fags get btfo
"Bu-bu- women like my dry and scarred penis!"
>>
File: Gary 3.jpg (107 KB, 1800x899) Image search: [Google]
Gary 3.jpg
107 KB, 1800x899
>>64552457
This time it was obvious as fuck. He depicted everyone who disagreed with him as a temper tantruming nigger kid
>>
>>64552457
Burden of proof is on you there
>>
>>64552496
You reek of gamer gater, try fucking off this board.
>>
File: strawman I AM SILLY.jpg (279 KB, 1004x1890) Image search: [Google]
strawman I AM SILLY.jpg
279 KB, 1004x1890
>>64552528
>disliking strawmen means you're a gamergater
>>
>>64552500
You could literally pick any episode and find strawmen and misrepresentation.

Like the herpes episode where he lumps all types of herpes together and says "SEE? 90% OF THE WORLD HAS HERPES"

Genital herpes is a terrible disease, and nothing like getting cold sores. It's far less common than the more mild strains, and it felt like he was trying to normalize it by lumping it in with other types of herpes.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.