[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would this film still being great if Tyler was actually a real person?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1020270798.jpg (146 KB, 580x859) Image search: [Google]
1020270798.jpg
146 KB, 580x859
Would this film still being great if Tyler was actually a real person?
>>
But he was, anon.
>>
>>64548347
Rooney, pls.
>>
>>64548172

Of course, what matters is that he's cool and teached me how to live.
>>
>>64548172
Well meme'd my lad
>>
>>64548172
Fight Club is a very good movie. Tyler Durden is a jackass- though a lot of his criticism is valid his "solution" is fucking dumb. If you think the movie is about "be like Tyler Durden" you didn't pay attention or are dumb.
>>
>>64550389
so what's it actually about then?
>>
Did you read the book?
>>
>>64550449
It shows how the narrators life is shit and how Tyler makes a mess, also a relationship with HBC. It's a very entertaining movie with a good, easy to follow story, good dialogue, acting, camerawork and music. What's there not to like?
>inb4 muh edge buzzword
You're either just contrarian faggots who try to fit in or are really into film and just have a different taste.
>>
>>64550449
beta men raised by women and >tfw in the closet
>>
>>64550449
its about the existential crisis of realizing that you are a particular in a much larger universal structure. Through tyler durden the movie shows the appeal of rejecting this universal and any others yet also shows how juvenile and ineffective this approach is. You shouldn't be a mindless slave to the universal structure but you also can't be fully removed from it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.