[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Watching the first episode. Feels boring. Are there any ayylmaos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (594 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
594 KB, 1920x1080
Watching the first episode. Feels boring. Are there any ayylmaos in it at least?
>>
>>64548132
episode 4 will literally blow your mind
>>
After I watched first four I realized it's worthwhile.
>>
can you imagine if 2001 space odyssey was released today

reddit would walk out in the first 10 mins because of
>muh boring
>>
I don't think they'll be able to wrap up the first book in the remaining 5 episodes. Can they get with the Dead Space shit already?
>>
Has anyone seen episode 5?
Is it good?
>>
>>64548411
Tisk tisk, Spoiler that shit.

>>64548132
if you don';t like the 4th episode, then you won't like it, at least till it goes dead space
>>
>>64548132
Watch the first three episodes of a series. If you're not hooked after that, then you should probably drop it.

>>64548473
It's okay. Second half was probably better than the first half. That said, there's not a whole lot going on in terms of action.

>>64548411
I think they'll probably get it done with.
>>
There's going to be some necromorphs at some point.
>>
>>64548132
It lured me in with weird ass shit in the intro, but the actual series so far has been a bit boring
>>
Is this better than Childhood's End?
>>
>>64549839

Yes. Also for those interested in watching it, first episode is pretty mediocre, but it picks up by episode 4 and I'm hyped to watch ep 5.
>>
For a moment i thought RLM was getting a cameo in episode 5.
>>
>>64549766
>>64549766
That stuff will become key for the 2nd half.

>>64549860
Episode 5 will not quite have the same power as 4 due to its setting up for the next big twist and action sequences
>>
>>64548132
I've read the first two books and stopped with the third because it was awful. Looking at the trailer it looks cheap but I'll give it a chance.
>>
>>64549935
>That stuff will become key for the 2nd half.
I hope so. How long is the season anyway? 10 episodes?
>>
>>64549987
Yeah 10 eps.
>>
>>64549987
10 episodes.

I would guess episode 7 or 8 is when Eros happens
>>
Thinking of watching it. Should I?
>>
>>64550764
Give it a go, but keep in mind that everything until now is just the set-up phase.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.