[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In what concerns characters as comic relief, how is C-3PO any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
In what concerns characters as comic relief, how is C-3PO any differently obnoxious compared to Jar Jar Binks?

it isn't
>>
>>64547416 one was well executed and was played by a competent actor
>>
>>64547673
You are literally autistic. C-3PO was ACTUAL comic relief.

Jar Jar was there for fart jokes. He was fucking annoying more than anything.
'Hey look, this character is meant to be funny, and so is this other character, therefore they're exactly the same and share the same standard of comedy. Now I'm going to try to sound smart by saying 'In what concerns' but then fuck up my grammar for the rest of the message and therefore revealing that I have downs syndrome''.

OP you and you're kind are insulting to the rest of humanity. Fucking idiot.
>>
>>64547673
everyone was rude and shitty to 3po
>>
C-3PO was just a minor character. You could get rid of him and the movie would be just as good.

Jar-Jar was the protagonist. Get rid of him and Episode I has no story.
>>
>>64547723
and you're referring to...? Ahmed Best isn't competent and Anthony Daniels doesn't execute well anything he does.

But, both are boring, yapping and stereotypical (one a nigger and the other gay) comic relief.
>>
>>64547673
I thought 3po was so fucking annoying. It ruined ANH for me.
>>
>>64547820
OP here. Fart jokes are not different from homosexual innuendo jokes.
>>64547854
like they should
>>
>>64547673
>he didn't understand the prequels
Jar Jar wasn't there for comic relief. He is a sith lord, m8. The Phantom Menace.
>>
>>64547953
Jar Jar was there to appease SJW. It all began there.
>>
>>64547673
>In what concerns characters as comic relief
Can you english better?
>>
File: inorbit.jpg (74 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
inorbit.jpg
74 KB, 640x400
>>64547820
>you're kind
you mean "your kind" right anon-kun?

>fuck up my grammar
>>
Jar Jar is the key to all of this, 3PO was a minor side character
>>
>>64547886
Not to mention C-3PO also serves a function (translating)
>>
>>64547673
Manchildren try to act like watching Star Kids is serious business. So they bash on the one element even they are too grown for
>>
>>64548023
That's actually a correct sentence
>>
File: 59IrJgx.jpg (179 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
59IrJgx.jpg
179 KB, 1600x900
>ITT newfaggots never knew how much people hated 3CPO
>ITT newfaggots try to make jarjar binks look better by comparison with a faggot droid
>>
>>64548198
OP fucked up his grammar, but not there, try again.
Also, back to facebaka
>sandniggers trying to correct other sandniggers
>>
>>64548254
what are you trying to say
>>
>>64547673
Threepio was used in moderation instead of doing wacky slapstick in the background of every other scene.

Also the other characters in the film actually acknowledged that he was annoying and treated him as an irrelevant nuisance instead of indulging him like Jar Jar.
>>
the original Star Wars film wasn't that good and people who think it was is legitimately blinded by nostalgia.
>>
>>64547673
Jar Jar is a sith lord look it up, lucas just failed to portray him correctly.
>>
>>64547673
I like the part in Episode II when C-3PO gets his head knocked off and says he's beside himself.
>>
File: 1451612993297.jpg (31 KB, 352x450) Image search: [Google]
1451612993297.jpg
31 KB, 352x450
>>64547673
>there are actual plebs out there whose favorite character isn't C-3PO
>>
C3p0 was not obnoxious, in your face, unintelligible, or as in your face as Jar Jar
C3p0's humor was tasteful, not as lolrandumxd as Jar Jar
C3p0 derived humor from his Benny-like (from the mummy) attitude and was sutbler about it than Jar Jar, whose humor was derived from lame unnecessary slap stick.
C3p0 had a purpose in the movie: translating.

Honestly just watch the movies. The difference is pretty clear.
>>
>>64547820
the butthurt is strong in this one
>>
C3PO was the best character in A New Hope
>>
>>64547820
>You are literally autistic
>Proceeds to rant like a retard
Actually, stop feeding people like OP and contain your autistic rage you mongoloid.
Also >you're kind
Jesus fucking Christ.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.