[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Flavour of the month actors thread? >everyone forgot about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
Flavour of the month actors thread?

>everyone forgot about him already
lmfao
>>
sorry he isn't doing any reddit flicks
>>
>>64546777
Trips dont lie
>>
>>64546757
faggot
>>
>>64546777
>>64546903
>>64546916
>implying OP isn't right

Last time he was in.... uh... that nolan flick 2 years ago, and uh... uh... yeah True Detective 3 fucking years ago
>>
>>64546939
He wasnt in anything decent before 2011 either so if anything things have returned to their normal state
>>
>>64546939
Interstellar was about 14 months ago, TD was less than 2 years ago.

If you're going to bitch, at least get your fucking facts right, you hideous faggot.
>>
>>64546757

Stupid idea. Why even bother when what you've got in /tv/ is the equivalent of an entire board dedicated to flavor of the month actors?
>>
>>64547175
>Interstellar was about 14 months ago
The girl that played Murph is already getting older.
I can't bare the thought.
>>
Penis flavour
>>
>starred in one of the most iconic kinographies of all time (Interstellar)
>flavour of the month
>>
jesus
>>
What happened to the suicide forest film?
>>
>>64550975
>The Sea of Trees was panned by critics. On Rotten Tomatoes, the film holds a rating of 0%, based on 10 reviews, with an average rating of 2.2/10.[18] At its May 2015 debut at the Cannes Film Festival, the film was met with harsh critical reception; it was loudly booed and laughed at by an audience of critics,[19][20] with critic Scott Foundas calling it a film "for nobody."
>>
File: 1396068179043.gif (860 KB, 1368x650) Image search: [Google]
1396068179043.gif
860 KB, 1368x650
>>64551048
this makes me happy
>>
File: picture not found.jpg (30 KB, 729x410) Image search: [Google]
picture not found.jpg
30 KB, 729x410
Funny how he made both the best and the worst 3D movies of all time
>>
interstellar was supposed to be cinema and it turned out to be a flick. all of his momentum was sapped
>>
>>64551184
Avatar was the worst, which one was the best?
>>
>>64551438
Lara Bingle Takes the D!
>>
>>64546757
>implying HBO won't beg for him to come back for the third and final season of True Detective next year
time is a flat circle after all
>>
He's in a Gus Van Sant movie

Won't see him no more
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.