[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Leftovers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
What the fuck did I just watch
>>
best show on tv since LOST
>>
An excellently written, if somewhat obtuse and melodramatic, TV series.
>>
a poor attempt at the left trying to capitalize on the highly successful "Left Behind" series of books and phenomenon but by telling it from a slightly different perspective.

They never credit left behind in The Leftovers do they?
>>
>>64545883
it has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with those books. it's based on a completely different novel by Tom Perrotta which it credits every episode at the end of the opening credits.
>>
A bad Season 2 after the excellent Season 1.
>>
>>64546040
Are you meming me right now?
>>
>>64546077
No, I actually enjoyed the dark, depressing and mysterious mood of Season 1 more than the more 'relaxed' mood of Season 2.
>>
i think season 2 created way too many new questions and didn't bother to answer half of them
>>
>>64546165
Season 1 did that too.
First thing that comes to mind is the magazine and 'they', but since Kevin's father moved to Australia, I have a hope that Season 3 takes place there and they actually explain shit.
>>
>>64546192
you know it's a Lindelof show, right? if you want answers, you should probably stop watching.
>>
>>64546158
i like season 1 more too. but season 2 is also good
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.