[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did Emily Blunt who played 'Kate' in the 2015
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Mouthbreatherio.webm (3 MB, 852x356) Image search: [Google]
Mouthbreatherio.webm
3 MB, 852x356
What did Emily Blunt who played 'Kate' in the 2015 meme 'Sicario' mean by this expressions?
>>
Why did Sicario kill that man in the end?
>>
>>64545587
This "Sicario is amazing" meme needs to die.

The script was utter dogshit. It looked great, the actors were admirable, solidly edited, atmospheric score. But the writing... you could tell the writer has amateur at best knowledge on the subject. It was all very hokey and sensationalist, with dialogue that wouldn't be out of place on a Law and Order episode (This is the land of wolves). And then there were the contrivances. That Jon Bernthal scene was such a mess from a writing standpoint. The motherfucker happens to have that specific wrist band linked to the drug money in a previous scene? Fuck off. And all the characters other than the three mains were just wastes. I give this movie a 6/10 based on the atmosphere, performances, and other little things, but this won't win any awards and rightly so.
>>
>>64545623
CAuse he killed his wife and kid man.
>>
>>64545705
me on the right
>>
>>64545648
nice blog
>>
>>64545739
it's pasta
>>
>>64545648
The big shootout on the highway was nice but it just went to shit after that. That throat fuck scene though not bad
>>
Sicario means hitman in mexico
>>
OK, i dont know if I missed somthing, but im pretty sure i havent....
WHY dose kate tell aljandro to drop his gun when he shoots one of the cops at the other end of the tunnel (when he shoots her in the vest.

Did she find some secret about him earlier that I missed?

Also, What throat fuck scene?

I have the movie paused, I dont want to watch the last hour again,

Can anyone shed some light???????
>>
>>64545783
That wrist band part was cliche as FUCK!

I was yelling it out as it happened and my brother in law laughed his head off.....

OH LOOK NOW SHES GONNA SPOT THE BRACELET FROM THE MONEY EARLIER!!!!!!
>>
>>64546623
I know you're trolling but that wasn't a cop, it was a cartel member in the tunnel who he shoots before abducting the crooked cop and then shooting Kate
>>
>>64546623
Pretty sure she is just trying to do everything 'buy the book', like the way she demands to go into the bank because they can 'use it' to make a case...

She wants to take the crooked cop into custody and fight the war the 'wrong way'.
>>
>>64545587
Honestly this "tough gal" reputation she's got lately is just baffling. She was similarity blank in that die repeat thing
>>
>>64546623
Cause she followed him and the writing is just shitty. You mean you missed the past when he straight has his dick right in that guys face then he starts telling him that hes gonna do it the american way only for them to cut away and you hear him gagging on a big cock ya I think you missed something.
>>
>>64546659
I could have done without this part. I would have liked it if they either made the black friend AND Shane from Walking Dead in league with the cartels somehow, which would have Kate questioning her allegiances, or not kept the rubber band theme at all. Just too contrived. Still a 5/5 movie for me though
>>
>>64546686
I don't know the character she was based on in that movie was pretty much the same I it on them blame them trying to fit all of it into one movie they could have cut out the other characters since they had no time to flesh them out and could of used it more on hers.
>>
>>64546666
FUCKIN QUINTS!!!!!!!!

No im serial, no trolling.

I just read the plot on wikipoodium, and it says she tries to arrest alejandro after he shoots the first "cop" (sorry yes the cartel member that was with Silvio)

It just dosnt fall in place as to why, after they are sneaking around shooting in the tunnel, then she comes out and dose that.....

you know what, fuck it, its only a movie.....

>>64546699
Yeah i saw hum standing with his crotch in his face, and the no hable inglais part, I thought the sounds were just him getting bashed up...

YOU MEAN THE OTHER GUY MUST HAVE SAT THERE ON THE TABLE AND WATCHED TOO!!!!!

fuckin hell, it just gets shittier the more i try to enjoy it....
>>
>>64546784
those were quads

>>64546666
nice quads
>>
>>64546659
>>64546710
Her black friend was total red herring I mean it would of been dumb but might have been better than the wrist band.
>>
File: FUCK.jpg (106 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.jpg
106 KB, 1024x683
>>64546808
NGAH!!!!
>>
>>64546784
You're right it doesn't make perfect sense. I think her sense of honor must have kicked in seeing the slaughter of the cartel dudes in the tunnels, and she felt it was time to stop Alejandro from killing someone more-or-less aligned with the law (at least at face value). But then again I think Josh Brolin had told her earlier that cops in the tunnels "aren't always the good guys" so she should have expected corruption AND expected the Delta Force squad to wipe them out.
>>
literally meme cinematography: the movie

i can hear villenueve and deakins high fiving and inarritu, cuaron and the coens furiously jacking off from here

lubezki: "challenge accepted"

meanwhile jeff cronenweth is off crying somewhere and his dad is probably rolling in his grave

BRAVO 2015
>>
>>64545587
She's thinking about CBT.

https://youtu.be/fmU6LH_Iq-Y?t=182
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.