[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think of the janitor?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: S8-HQ-Janitor.jpg (33 KB, 500x668) Image search: [Google]
S8-HQ-Janitor.jpg
33 KB, 500x668
What does /tv/ think of the janitor?
>>
>>64545454

That character had to put up with a lot. I hope he was adequately monetarily compensated for his work.
>>
>>64545454
He's good, yep.
>>
He's a ripoff of the doorman from Seinfeld tbqh.
>>
>>64545454
He needs to do his fucking job and delete threads once in a while
>>
>>64545454
He's cool, too bad they didn't go through with him being a hallucination by JD.
>>
>>64545454

Why wasn't he in the sequel to The Fugitive?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYKaj0kDF1s
>>
>>64545977

I would have preferred that JD was a patient from the psych ward and that none of the shit in that show actually happened.

Would have made it the greatest comedy of all time and the best "fuck you" to an audience ever.
>>
>>64546661
They already did that in St. Elsewhere.
>>
>>64545454
4545454 what the fuck

also his character was good at the start but became to far fetched his character was ruined for me in the later seasons.
>>
>>64545454
You mean Dr. Jan Itor?
>>
>>64545454
he got really annoying later on, especially in S8
>>
>>64545454

He works for a fair wage.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.