[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it so bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: CSFeqfXWEAAdS4W.0.jpg (202 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
CSFeqfXWEAAdS4W.0.jpg
202 KB, 1600x900
Why is it so bad?
>>
Moffat is the kind of stupid person who believes smart people are literally omniscient wizards, so that's how he writes them
>>
because the writers actually think they're smart

Sherlock literally has superpower
>>
literally tumblr: the series
>>
>>64543645
dude ebin mustache and top hat:D we Reddit nao:D
>>
>Make a murder mystery plot
>lel let's just use the deus ex machina to solve the plot
>>
>>64543645
bad writing
>>
Bad is a strong word, admirable is a better one. Admirable but not particularly any good. A waste of resources but due to nepotism and ideals it went through either way. There's no doubt a heavy profit to be made of this as well, the only losers of this is our time and patience.
>>
>>64543645
>>
>>64543759
You should wrote Sherlock, m8
>>
File: 1450872265738.png (217 KB, 447x547) Image search: [Google]
1450872265738.png
217 KB, 447x547
>All they had to do is just to wrote a simple, decent episode about 19th century sherlock holmes
>dude we time travel now with cocaine and shit
There's the problem
>>
>>64543666
>>64543666
You guys should go bought back and watch some of the earlier episodes. They actually do a good job establishing homes's deductive method and make them look smart in general.

After they I just started coasting on by by pandering to the fan base.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.