[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Degrassi: Next Class
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: degrassi.jpg (241 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
degrassi.jpg
241 KB, 612x380
Anyone else keeping up with Degrassi? It's so comfy.
>>
Maya is a qt
>>
>>64541456

I feel like Miles' little sister is going to be beautiful in a few years.

Also, is it just me or does Zoe look like Valentina Nappi?
>>
>>64541422
>sexually ambiguous character
>girl has hand in pocket to show off her ass

Well i guess degrassi is keeping with the time but no im not. Never got into it. Couldnt relate to them when i was in highschool cuz i was from a small country town. Didnt have their problems.
>>
>>64541507

Nah, she's definitely got a booty.

I never played football but I still love FNL. It's more about the setting than the details as far as initial interest goes.
>>
>>64541422
havent seen degrassi since back in the day
with emma, paige, spinner, drake, and jt
i thinked i stopped watching around the time i couldnt even recognize any of the characters anymore
>>
>>64541422
What is that thing in the red shoes?
>>
>>64541422

Degrassi? more like Degenerassi.
>>
>>64541949

Everyone's gay best friend
>>
>>64541422
is snake still the worst principal ever?
>>
>>64541996

[Spoiler] he let a teen prostitution ring run right underneath his nose. I'm not kidding[/spoiler]
>>
>>64542019
haha
how the fuck is that guy not in prison
>>
File: adsfasdf.jpg (56 KB, 550x555) Image search: [Google]
adsfasdf.jpg
56 KB, 550x555
>>64541422
every single guy in that photo would of been considered a fag if not simply limpwristed at my high school circa 2007-2010

that's not even that long ago.
>>
>>64542080

Really? Only far right and red shoes look faggy imo
>>
>>64542080
shhh you might hurt someones feelings anon and cause them to reevaluate and hopefully correct their behavior
cant have that
>>
>>64542080
The beaner sitting down and dude on the far right are the only two that I assume are straight in the show.

The nigger looks like someone hit him in the face with a frying pan
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.