[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At the end of the movie Leia refuses to hug or even acknowledge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
At the end of the movie Leia refuses to hug or even acknowledge Han Solo's best friend Chewbacca, who she has known for more than 30 years and survived numerous adventures with

but she embraces rey, a stranger, cause.. the force or whatever ..not even a "sorry man" or nothing? Has leia always hated chewbacca?
>>
There's just something about Rey
>>
>>64540356
Women always hate their significant others' male friends... always.
>>
>>64540356
Chewie is like your big fat stinky friend who your girlfriend secretly hates.
>>
>>64540356
Yes it was among one of the worst scenes in the movie. Also not having Chewie anything to rip apart with his hands when Han died was mystifying. Fires off a couple of rounds then blows the detonators.
>>
>>64540389

This. Spot on mate.
>>
What a dirty whore
>>
Chewie is literally a space ape. The noises he makes aren't even language. Han just pretends that they have meaning, like you sometimes do with your cat. Chewie doesn't even understand what's going on. He's Han's pet.
>>
>>64540449
nigga chewie plays spess chess. hes patrician as fugg
>>
>>64540356

>Han is dead
>welp, guess I'll just follow Rey around now

they probably could have handled Rey inheriting the Millennium Falcon better
>>
>>64540449

He's not just a pet, he was the one negotiating with Obi in A New Hope
>>
>>64540356
She's racist.
>>
>>64540356
doesn't give him a medal, she calls him a walking carpet, say's stuff like I'd rather kiss a wookie, and never shows any sentimentality towards him ever. so yeah it was done on purpose, she's not going to give the stinking sack of shit man dog a hug.
>>
File: FrKRP90.jpg (179 KB, 750x439) Image search: [Google]
FrKRP90.jpg
179 KB, 750x439
>>
>>64540356
what's really fucked up is she is holding chewie and crying when Han gets carbonated. Maybe Han didn't get permakilled and that's why she didn't care
>>
File: chewie-leia.jpg (33 KB, 559x641) Image search: [Google]
chewie-leia.jpg
33 KB, 559x641
>>64540784

damn, never thought of that

so something happened in between that time, maybe that's why her and han broke up, maybe kylo has a half wookie brother running round
>>
>>64540928
>chewie stop! it's your job to take care of Leah now
he's just following instructions. Do cross species exist in Star Wars?
>>
just rewatched this actually last night and this really fucking stuck out to me

so weird

he is literally not even considerered worthy of a glance yet they have fishheads and googly eyes as officers in the rebellion
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.