[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I love you You love me We're a happy family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1434955448585.jpg (6 KB, 170x297) Image search: [Google]
1434955448585.jpg
6 KB, 170x297
I love you
You love me
We're a happy family
>>
>>64540101
I was always creeped out by these kid shows

I only watched sitcoms and cartoons
>>
>>64540101
How are you going to turn this into a meme, family?
>>
He's a big purple dinosaur.
>>
>>64540101
thanks for making me more depressed
>>
>>64540151
i know right?
>>
>>64540101

I'm sorry, Barney. As it turns out, the happy family thing was doomed from the start.
>>
When Barney the Dinosaur premiered on US TV, the average purchasing power of the american family was much higher. That's why you got all those sweet toys.
>>
Fucking hell, it's been 20 years and aa soon as I read that, the music started in my head.
>>
>>64540130
It's been a meme for half a decade already.
>>
>>64540101
Have you noticed how the white kids always assumed leader roles and the minority kids played second fiddle?

Also, the Asian and Latino kids were ugly as sin, like you probably had to hold lengthy casting sessions to even find kids that ugly.
>>
I was raped by my family when I was a kid.
>>
>>64540101
Reminder that it's coming back next year.
>>
>>64540355

When Barney wants something done, he knows who to go for

he isn't holding a basketball tourney, he needs production
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.