[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have been granted the greatest gift of all: the gift of life.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
You have been granted the greatest gift of all: the gift of life.

Tell me, what you have done to deserve this superlative good fortune?

You will each present a case to justify your existence. If you fail, you will be deleted!
>>
File: tumblr_me6xyjHxnu1qib7wuo1_540.png (283 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_me6xyjHxnu1qib7wuo1_540.png
283 KB, 512x384
justify your existence /tv/
>>
>>64539799
what is that from?
>>
SO WHAT IS IT?
>>
File: 2inquisitor.jpg (36 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
2inquisitor.jpg
36 KB, 640x480
>>64539840

justify your existence or be deleted from reality
>>
Tfw I could never justify my existence and the Inquisitor would inquisit me in a heartbeat

Also, this episode was my first exposure to the bootstrap paradox
>>
>>64539783
Justify yours faggot
>>
>>64539783
I make memes and make fun of pleb with poop taste in movies. I also call out negros and kikes for shitting up this beautiful board. Your welcome bros
>>
>>64541627
What show
>>
I'm the loser that makes everyone else feel better about themselves because at least they aren't me
>>
>>64541880
Red Dwarf, series 5
>>
>>64539783
But Your Inquisitorship, if there is no God and we all die in the end why does it matter whether we live a worthwhile life or not? Why should I care about being deleted if I'll be erased from existence in the end anyway?
>>
>>64539840
Blue gnome
>>
God damn I loved this show. Series sucked after awhile but thats a lot of shows Tried to show it to several people and they all hated it. I just don't understand
>>
>>64539783
I am useless, delete me.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.