[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apart from the Evil Dead franchise, Bubba Ho-Tep and My Name
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6
File: bruce-campbell.jpg (10 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
bruce-campbell.jpg
10 KB, 400x267
Apart from the Evil Dead franchise, Bubba Ho-Tep and My Name is Bruce, has this guy done anything else worth watching?
>>
Sky High
>>
>>64538899
Spiderman Trilogy
>>
Mindwarp
Brisco County jr
>>
>>64538899

He's a major character in Burn Notice. I think they're even porting his Burn Notice character over to the Expendables series.

He's also Autolycus in Hercules/Xena.
>>
>>64538899
Literally everything he's ever done is golden. Pristine track record. 100%. Has never been in even one bad production.
>>
Brisco County jr.

Jack of all trades

You're a faggot, OP
>>
Fargo
>>
File: colbert.webm (3 MB, 746x418) Image search: [Google]
colbert.webm
3 MB, 746x418
late night host
>>
>>64538899
>>64538988
Excellent posts
>>
>>64538988
this tbqh
>>
>>64539070
>tbqh

I hate niggers so much

I want REDDIT to leave
>>
>>64539099
Czhek
>>
>>64539099
Calm down, fatty.
>>
>>64538899
He was in Fargo Season 2 for like 5 minutes.
>>
>>64538899
he was the joy in Burn Notice, he also made a tv movie for it which was nice enough
>>
>>64538988
It's very weird, actually.

He always plays a badboy/jackass, which I typically don't like, but I've always liked his characters. And I've liked him in everything I've seen him in.

Maybe he's just too charismatic.
>>
>>64538988
Well there is Alien Apocalypse but I really can't fault him for it since him and Gabriel from Xena were the only good things about the movie.

>wanted to make Man with the Screaming Brains
>could only get funding for it if he did this movie for scifi channel first
>its shot in Bulgaria using locals that spoke little to no english and most had to be dubbed
>>
>>64538931
He was supposed to be set up as a villain for a future sequel.
>>
File: 1442448268016.gif (2 MB, 299x205) Image search: [Google]
1442448268016.gif
2 MB, 299x205
>>64539145
>yfw he was in Fargo the movie too
>>
>>64539139
No. Just fuck off will you? You're not clever or funny. Not to mention you're NEVER ORIGINAL, have you ever posted a meme that wasn't 4Chan's originally?
God damnit, I hate newfags so much. I'm literally screaming, slamming my arms down on my desk right now just thinking about it.
>>
>>64539262
Never fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.
>>
>>64538899
Brisco County Jr
Crimewave
The Hudsucker Proxy
Fargo (Movie and Series)
The Ladykillers
Intolerable Cruelty
>>
>>64539336
When the fuck was he in the Fargo movie?
>>
>>64539262
That's it, I'm heading over you bitch and I'm gunna kick your fucking teeth in you shitlord motherfucker
You fucking faggot piece of dogshit, I'm going to murder you you absolute vermin
>>
>>64539307
Faggot!
>>
BURN NOTICE
>>
>>64539350
on a tv
>>
File: p183963_b_v3_aa.jpg (26 KB, 272x362) Image search: [Google]
p183963_b_v3_aa.jpg
26 KB, 272x362
>>64538899
Why do great shows like this end up being forgotten?
>>
>>64539254
Kinda hoping Jeffery Donovan shows up at some point in Ash Vs. Evil Dead and gets possessed just so we can say we've seen Chuck Finley kill Mike
>>
>>64539364
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
File: gxeaut02.jpg (55 KB, 725x477) Image search: [Google]
gxeaut02.jpg
55 KB, 725x477
>>
>>64539391
fund it
>>
>>64539410
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo
>>
>>64539429
Well next season should be kicking off in Jacksonville Florida so that would be the perfect time to do it.

Bonus points if Ash is in khakis and a Hawaiian tshirt
>>
>>64539410
>>64539457
>posting the original pasta
newfags
>>
>>64539410
hat the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo
>>
Maniac Cop
Xena (him and Ted Raimi are arguably the best part)
Escape From L.A. (not as good as the original, but still enjoyable)
Burn Notice
>>
>>64539378
Because they had tiny audiences to begin with. I loved it too.
>>
>>64539488
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo
>>
>>64539469
Holy shit you're right. It's perfect.
>>
>>64539037
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~
>>
Running Time
Congo
Darkman
>>
File: Capture.png (1 MB, 1150x770) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1 MB, 1150x770
>>64539254
haha oh shit! he is in about 11 frames
>>
>>64539507
>dat feel when he didn't survive Maniac Cop 2

Also Moontrap but good luck finding a nice watchable copy of it.
>vhs copies rare to come by
>haven't seen it on tv since the 90's
>not on dvd
>>
Yes. Everything. Even Jack of All Trades.
>>
>>64539673
Thanks, you too.
>>
>>64539697
Thank you as Well
>>
Beggers and choosers
when prime bruce did a gay scene

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rO7Bk-MOtE0
>>
>>64538988
He was in Advanced Warfare zombies, which was bad
>>
Wonder if theres any chance of Bruce coming back to do some more Old spice commercials with Terry Crews and Diamonds guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af1OxkFOK18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg6bZSM48vU
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.